Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking to return shortly Mobbs, just been flat out IRL
No fuss, it was cool to spot a property you'd built that I wasn't aware of! I might look across the street at the wide vacant region there and develop some streetscapes soon. Might even make it a commercial "estate" in the more true sense of the word to invite larger (and roomier builds) to suit your predilection :)

I may just jump in and try building some of my own stuff for the Sweet Olympics, that way I don't have to rely on you too heavily Mobbs.

I may just jump in and try building some of my own stuff for the Sweet Olympics, that way I don't have to rely on you too heavily Mobbs.
I will admit I demolished your previous build in the city - you placed a block on a roadside to get over a fence, and I removed the block :)
Actually where you were looking is where SFA House now stands.
And yes, of course, come build some athletics structures! Lots of room to the west. I already have an archery centre if you wanted to include that sport - I keep wanting to get some competitions happening there!
Oh I might already have a diving pool too ... well its a deep water space that I built to start a squid farm before learning they don't spawn outside of water / ocean biomes. Can add a swimming pool there perhaps.

Municipal Beach Estate progression last couple of days. Beach Road has some gently sized allotments down south, but up off Legend Pde across the road from Banhammer Lawyers, an estate housing 11 much larger allotments is ready for PMBangers to go to town with roomy commercial properties at his leisure :)
This way I give a sense of some limitations but also have made the property sizes extra large (in a region that can be dedicated to it) for your preferred style! I'll leave it alone for a while in case you wanna get stuck into it over the next few months! (And if you don't wanna, it doesn't matter, just let me know).
municipal_beach_progression.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mobbs, as per the Sweet FA logo:

1623983539874.png

Lord_Flashheart, does indeed, have a paddock. Can we make sure there's a paddock somewhere in the Docklands named after Flashy?

For fitzroybowiedog , Bowie Circuit has been built through the backwoods Bowie Valley region of Waverley suburb, which of course carries the local moniker of Bowie's Depression. The region is a hollow which anticruxes 9 blocks lower than the surrounding territory. One small cabin built at the nadir, with a pond behind it. Shall I register you as a resident here?
2021-06-19_13.24.52.png 2021-06-19_16.05.37.png 2021-06-19_16.04.15.png

For fitzroybowiedog , Bowie Circuit has been built through the backwoods Bowie Valley region of Waverley suburb, which of course carries the local moniker of Bowie's Depression. The region is a hollow which anticruxes 9 blocks lower than the surrounding territory. One small cabin built at the nadir, with a pond behind it. Shall I register you as a resident here?
View attachment 1158794View attachment 1158795View attachment 1158796

it's beautiful.
i will spend many a day ruminating wandering this lovely place.

A cemetery in Rasasidge (behind a church, on Chapel St) :
2021-06-24_10.35.14.png
2021-06-24_10.35.25.png
13 plots. Wooo.

Kittens Nightspot in Punt ( for Ned_Flanders ) :
2021-06-23_23.45.04.png
2021-06-23_23.45.14.png
2021-06-23_23.45.33.png
2021-06-23_23.45.56.png
2021-06-23_23.46.05.png
(There's a covert light switch I used in order to get these bright images. It's normally much darker)

Tigerturbulance he included the dank! THE DANK!!!
I was a bit resistant to using an exactly identical business name for an alternate universe so I tried a few anagrams of "Kittens". I temporaily considered "Stinket" and "Kin Test" but none quite made the pun grade. Eventually decided "kittens" is a common enough word, it would surely appear on another planet one day for the same purpose!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back