Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll try and put some thought into it's purpose. Injury factory could be a rehab centre, MMA gym, hospital etc. It's origin is a particular purple footy club.

But yeah I reckon if you can just chuck some stacks on a brown building that's a good start, I mean that pic looks pretty bloody ornate!
I stalked out the original reddit post to see if there was a tutorial. Nothing doing :D

Ok I might play with this after I've finished watching the text updates of Fitzroy disappointing me again today.

It's origin is a particular purple footy club.
1611888038717-png.1047671

Hey Mobbs can I use mine craft on PS4 or mobile app to access this. I have no idea what to do but I’m creative and have time on my hands.
I'm pretty sure you can't :( Minecraft can be played on all these formats, but a server (like the Bigfooty one) is kind of stuck being available to only the platform it was created for (PC / Java).

I'm pretty sure you can't :( Minecraft can be played on all these formats, but a server (like the Bigfooty one) is kind of stuck being available to only the platform it was created for (PC / Java).
Oh that sucks

Oh, so you need minecraft on PC to enter Sweet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's majestic! 😍

What an honour to be one of the chief polluters of the wonderful world of Sweet.

Art imitates life. 🤗

Thank you mate 🙏
We've now got two commercial ventures under ownership in the suburbs ( Tonga Bob and yourself), but still only one resident ( I Dont Care ).

I'm tempted to strongarm you both into terrace houses across the street, one above the other.

We've now got two commercial ventures under ownership in the suburbs ( Tonga Bob and yourself), but still only one resident ( I Dont Care ).

I'm tempted to strongarm you both into terrace houses across the street, one above the other.
Build me more estates!

I'll take the top bunk Tonga Bob! 🤝

GV1KLXr.png

Last edited:
CakeEater where would you like your Cake Shop.... Two places I've thought of:

Next to Marlowe's place and a little heritage park, right near the Golden Throne:

2021-06-27_16.39.10.png

OR

Along Valley Road, it's more built-up, and this is opposite Candy Girl Cafe:

2021-06-27_16.42.19.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back