Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet City Spotlight - Old HoG Estate

This short flit through the backstreets of Gumbania is a testament to the original House of Gumby location, long gone when Fryer Tuck agreed to a relocation plan intended to get the Gumbies a seaside view while they lost all their finals.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now in the finals of its 34th season, in full bloom with the equal largest number of teams competing in any one season - and they want to bring in another one!

More information available at the Bigfooty AFL forums :

Built on Bigfooty's Minecraft server:

League Statistical Repository Behemoth (thanks to Hate) SweetFA+:

Sweet FA Road Trips - S34 Semi-Final - Spotswood to House of Gumby

Pretty much the longest road trip possible in Season 34 - from the far south-west to the far north-east. Through the suburbs of Spotswood, Waverley, Rasasidge, Nou Camp, Attenboro, Sweet CBD, Punt, Golden Valley and finally to Gumbania.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association. The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is in the finals of its 34th season!

More information available at the Bigfooty AFL forums :

Built on Bigfooty's Minecraft server:

League Statistical Repository Behemoth (thanks to Hate) SweetFA+:

CakeEater here is a look at your Caketisserie. I'm going to be constructing the actual bakehouse across the road from it (in Marlowe Lane I think Mobbs )

2022-11-09_19.22.01.png
The entrance. On the right you can see a block of land with a sign, it says UNDER CONSTRUCTION. That's where I'd like to put the bakehouse :)

As soon as you enter:

2022-11-09_19.22.19.png

I've actually got more cakes in here now, but wait for last picture lol....

To the left, a couple of seats, but this cafe was designed to TAKEAWAY :D

2022-11-09_19.22.38.png

Patrons can see the Royals' homeground from these windows; handy for those attending the match and feel like something to munch on during half-time, or if they have a birthday party and forgot to buy the cake, The Caketisserie's proximity to The Golden Throne solves all these problems.

And here's The Caketisserie stocked up

2022-11-09_19.34.08.png

In Minecraft world you can't stack cakes directly on top of each other so unfortunately there are gaps between them but it kinda looks fun anyway :p

Mobbs lol can't remember this street... Gumbania Rd? IDK it's the one that leads to the road that has the Landfill on it.

I noticed SO many villagers here and a few abominable snowmen things.

But it looked like I interrupted an intimate moment...

2022-11-09_19.53.56.png

Mobbs lol can't remember this street... Gumbania Rd? IDK it's the one that leads to the road that has the Landfill on it.

I noticed SO many villagers here and a few abominable snowmen things.

But it looked like I interrupted an intimate moment...

View attachment 1553474
It looks as though you're on Gumbania Road where it terminates at Legend Parade. Yes there are a lot of villagers around that area, it's quite vibrant!

You're at the corner of suburbs Attenboro, Nou Camp and Sweet.

If you reversed a little and turned left, you'd find Cap 's house.

It looks as though you're on Gumbania Road where it terminates at Legend Parade. Yes there are a lot of villagers around that area, it's quite vibrant!

You're at the corner of suburbs Attenboro, Nou Camp and Sweet.

If you reversed a little and turned left, you'd find Cap 's house.
Yes that's exactly it!! I knew you'd know lol.

Oooh I will have to check out his place then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CakeEater 's Bakehouse

It's not EXACTLY what I envisioned but that's ok. At least I got a nice looking fireplace. And yes the smoke does rise up above!

2022-11-13_23.56.13.png

Literally right next to the Caketisserie in Marlowe Alley :) Marlowe gets the cakes when they're fresh out the oven!

2022-11-13_23.54.19.png
Some nice greenery out the front

2022-11-13_23.54.31.png

EVERYDAY.

2022-11-13_23.54.50.png

Great big fireplace in the middle. Furnaces to the left and a chest filled with baking goods. On the right is the prep area.

2022-11-13_23.55.26.png
Prep area with ready-made cake. Also a bookcase filled with recipe books so you can try new cake flavours!

2022-11-13_23.55.40.png

View from the other side. :)

Hope you like!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back