Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a slow grind, but two large sections of rail are completed. There is no station yet at the end of the right hand segment! That's Rhilpisa, coming from Sweet. Only at at Sweet end (near the Colosseum).

The left-hand segment, connecting Shea with Dooya Dooya, has 4 stops.

More work will come over time. Dooya Dooya line needs to extend further south to Tindoo.

RailLineStatus.png

It's a slow grind, but two large sections of rail are completed. There is no station yet at the end of the right hand segment! That's Rhilpisa, coming from Sweet. Only at at Sweet end (near the Colosseum).

The left-hand segment, connecting Shea with Dooya Dooya, has 4 stops.

More work will come over time. Dooya Dooya line needs to extend further south to Tindoo.

View attachment 1628623
Lirmi bottom right 🤩

Sweet FA Road Trips - S35 R08 - BJO to Snow Dome feat. Wosh

We follow site admin and league annoyance Wosh on the trek from the Brunswick Junction Oval to the Snowdome at Mt Buller.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now playing its 35th season.

More information available at the Bigfooty AFL forums :

Built on Bigfooty's Minecraft server:

League Statistical Repository Behemoth (thanks to Hate) SweetFA+:

Sweet FA Road Trips - S35 R08 - BJO to Snow Dome feat. Wosh

We follow site admin and league annoyance Wosh on the trek from the Brunswick Junction Oval to the Snowdome at Mt Buller.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now playing its 35th season.

Can you post this in our team thread pease haha 🥰
Love it!

Sweet FA / Hindealla Road Trips - S35 R08 - Tindoo to Punt

For a change, this road (or rail!) trip is presented without accelerated play speed, and without a soundtrack. It's a full 20 minutes of rivetting no-let-up hot action.

The first regional rail service now connects Tindoo of Langendria - in south-western Hindealla - to the bustling municipality of Sweet. The line traverses Yuana region via Shea and Rhilpisa, before making a beeline for the city.

I was forced to cut some corners and quickly dream up some town names in northern Langendria, which will probably stick.

More lines are planned, specifically to connect Lirmi to the south, and the Meckons region which surrounds Sweet. There are already the makings of a branch line to Shawmindo.

Graphic showing the completion of the first Regional Rail line, connecting Shawmindo to Tindoo to Shea to Rhilpisa to Sweet.
regionalrail2023-03-21.gif

The video in the post above travels this line, not counting the small Shawmindo to Tindoo extension at the very start - which had not been built until later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mobbs do we have a thread or place anywhere pictures and history of all the qooty grounds are posted?
Ok so it really depends on what you want to know - I have a sort of lore style history of grounds, but it includes some stuff that probably doesn't interest you.

If you want Minecraft screenies of all the current grounds, I can certainly go and produce a current set for you.

Ok so it really depends on what you want to know - I have a sort of lore style history of grounds, but it includes some stuff that probably doesn't interest you.

If you want Minecraft screenies of all the current grounds, I can certainly go and produce a current set for you.
Yeah the minecraft screenies of all the grounds would be amazing, not really lore.

I was thinking that I was going to get a gig as the Fat Controller. I guess I will just be the Fat Ticket Taker.
You can be Inspector Blakey.

OrnatePlumpJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back