Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

I can do that job quite well.

I'm already halfway there. Just need the moustache and age a few more years...But I'm crazy. :p
You've got some pipes on you, that's for sure.

Sweet FA Road Trips S35R09 - Snowdome to House of Gumby

Overhead view of the distance between the Snowdome in Mt Buller, and the House of Gumby in Gumbania.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now playing its 35th season.

More information available at the Bigfooty AFL forums :

Built on Bigfooty's Minecraft server:

League Statistical Repository Behemoth (thanks to Hate) SweetFA+:

Sweet FA Location Spotlight - Allotment 2, Dock St, Alberton

On Dock St, a busy little lane leading to the Alberton Docks and the ferry service known as the Cirrhosis of the River, there are a few cosy :) abodes nestled among some small cafes are bars.

One of these is the home of Ant555, and with goodness and graciousness we here at Mobbs Unreal Estate have been invited inside to experience a world of wonder within.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now in the midst of its 35th season.

Last edited:
Sweet FA Location Spotlight - Bane St, Barbara Ct, Postma La, Spotswood (& Waverley)

Available homes in the estate down the road from Spotswood Oval.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now in the midst of its 35th season.

Sweet & The World Around It - Sweet To Lirmi By Rail

Without acceleration, the trip was 23 minutes in length.
Stops : Sweet, Rhilpisa, Shea, Middlegrove, Stemport, Duya Duya, Tindoo, Shawmindo, Ltl Taghlay, Taghlay, Garn, Lirmi West, Lirmi.

This video focuses on the same universe as the locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now enjoying its 35th season.

Sweet & The World Around It - Gilsenee River from mouth to Stemport

Still out in the wild south-west of Hindealla, this time we hope into a boat and navigate the Gilsenee River from it's mouth at the railroad station of the same name (previously "Little Taghlay"), and proceed through the savage lands towards the inland cargo landing of Stemport, some distance upriver.

Music was inspired by someone saying "Melton" which immediately led me to think of the Cheetah Chrome Mother*ers, for some reason.

This video focuses on the same universe as the locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now enjoying its 35th season.

Sweet & The World Around It - Maprako Map Room 3

Third time featuring the fabled (by me) and many-storied (by again me) Maprako Map Room, a massive time-waster where the land in all the other videos can be summarised in one hole-in-the-ground. Dipped into Creative for this (obviously).

The camera focuses on the far west in Ibarawa nation, and then moves to the Hindeallan municipality of Sweet. I think it's rather hot. What do you think? That's right; you think it's hot, too. Good for you.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now 35 seasons strong, or 35 seasons putrescent as it is more commonly described.

All World of Sweet Videos:
Playlist

Sweet & The World Around It - Shamba to Spotswood

Full road trip from Shamba, deep within Ibarawa, to Spotswood at the edge of Sweet. In Ibarawa the road passes through Muhosransk and Granica, while in Hindealla the towns of Shea and Rhilipsa lie along the route.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now 35 seasons strong, or 35 seasons putrescent as it is more commonly described.

Playlist

Sweet & The World Around It - Shamba to Spotswood

Full road trip from Shamba, deep within Ibarawa, to Spotswood at the edge of Sweet. In Ibarawa the road passes through Muhosransk and Granica, while in Hindealla the towns of Shea and Rhilipsa lie along the route.

Playlist

BAHAHAHA omg that is still funny all these months later 🤣

A project running from last Friday until yesterday Tuesday led to all properties outside Sweet being registered. Perhaps not quite as robust as the city list (eg no location abbreviations yet) but this documents 503 properties from the regions around the nation (and over the border, too, tbh) to compliment the 2004 which are recorded within.

Some basic stats :
Residential = 283, Commercial = 127, Municipal = 87, Mixed (Res+Comm) = 6

Within Hindealla = 476, in neighbouring Ibarawa = 27 (Hate your Japanese themed temple is recorded as its own location within Ibarawa)

LGA hierarchy is as follows : Nation > Region > Riding > Locality/Town/Suburb
Categorised by Region:
Meckons = 103
- Meckons surrounds Sweet & includes such places as Tittybong & Outback Arena.

Yuana = 118
- Yuana is west of Sweet & includes Rhilpisa where the Roys play some matches at Renown Park.

Langendria = 150
- Langendria is in the south-west corner of Hindealla & houses the largest population centre outside of Sweet (Tindoo & Tanoca)

Calinnisen = 105
- Calinnisen is south of Sweet in the south-east corner of the nation, & includes Lirmi where Pickitt is developing Lirmi Arena.

Locations-wise, the largest population centres outside of Sweet (judging by number of properties) are :

- Tindoo (94)
- Lirmi (45)
- Kalrahem (31)
- Shawmindo (31)
- Shea Village (25)
- Expansion National Park* (25)
- Rhilpisa (19)
- Kudykina (18)
- Lirmi West (16)
- Shea Farm Collective (14)
- Granica (Ibarawa) (14)
- Coralie (13)
- Maprako (13)
- Tittybong (11) (Tjasta's house is there)
- Muhosransk (11)

* the ENP is a general forested region with homesteads and campsites, not separated into localities. It's at both Riding & Location level. Among the homes there is Bluestone Station occupied by Wosh

Note that if the largest centre (Tindoo) was transposed into Sweet, it would be the 12th largest suburb and boast more properties than any of current Sweet FA suburbs Beldribilin (Dragon Island), Spotswood & Mt Buller. Lirmi is on equal footing with Dragon Island.

As an aside, there are 11 footy grounds outside Sweet - Flog Oval @ Tittybong, Kingdom Junction (Avatar tourney), Outback Arena (home of the Koalas), Lirmi Arena, Garn Oval, Granica Oval, Shea Plains Reserve, Maprako Oval, Renown Park (Roys v Swampies), Tindoo Oval & Shawmindo Oval.

Last edited:
Nope. Got SFA House but it's probably not sufficient.
What do you want it to comprise?
Made of solid gold and away from all the peasants, maybe near Fulmina.

I don't have that much gold. I do have endless emeralds though. Can I make something out of emerald, to house all the charlatans?!
Nah emerald house would be ugly.

This was the most recent map to have had demarcations added :
2022-10-04
Sweet Suburb Delineations 3-Logos 2022-10-04.png

Latest City Map but without any demarcations :
2023-02-07
2023-02-07_07.20.58(scrubbed1).png

I'll move the top one into the OP.

Sounds like it could do with some LITTLE FISHIES. :tropicalfish:
Seems appropriate, there is no Qooty ground in that suburb and the Little Fishies will not be playing Qooty.

From the best of my memory without going and looking it up again:

There used to be two old qooty clubs based on mines from The Heights region, however they and another club merged to form some other club, and that club again merged with another club based around the parklands where Dun Lop Stadium now stands, to eventually form the Gold City Royals.

I can't remember the names of the Mines, but some of the other clubs which merged were the Vipers and some club with Sweet in its name.

I'll look it up when I've finished editing this video I'm on.

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
From the best of my memory without going and looking it up again:

There used to be two old qooty clubs based on mines from The Heights region, however they and another club merged to form some other club, and that club again merged with another club based around the parklands where Dun Lop Stadium now stands, to eventually form the Gold City Royals.

I can't remember the names of the Mines, but some of the other clubs which merged were the Vipers and some club with Sweet in its name.

I'll look it up when I've finished editing this video I'm on.
So what you're saying is The Heights has a RICH QOOTY HISTORY, and it's time qooty returned to that area via some LITTLE FISHIES? :tropicalfish:

Back