Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's kind of weird that I'm living in an area of significance to the Furies ... In saying that, I wanted to live near the Eyrie :) Waverley is a little far out for my liking. I like being near the farmer's market too.

THE SAUSAGEROLL BAKERY, est. 2020

Cleishy Drive, Punt (opposite the house of por_please_ya)
Owner: sausageroll
Staff: xenxen, por_please_ya

This is the view of Cleishy Drive from Wagstaff Road end. My house (and horse!) on the left, the bakery building further down on the right, with a sign out front
View attachment 880755

The front of the building
View attachment 880756

As soon as you walk in you notice the front counter, with cash register, ovens and chests of food beyond. There is a cake waiting and ready to be eaten on the counter. On the far right, there is a self-serve Espresso machine.
View attachment 880757

A little closer at the chests of food... (yes they are all filled with items as described; if you are passing through, feel free to take some!)
View attachment 880758

If you had first looked left when you entered, you will see a seating area and a sign letting you know that today's special is sold out. You have to get in early, folks!
View attachment 880759

Time to watch the sunset through the glass windows. The area in front is going to be a park or open square of some description, what a lovely way to enjoy your apple turnover!
View attachment 880760

The view from above!
View attachment 880761

I'm going to share some more pics of the Punt area and also my journey around Sweet CBD etc, very soon! :)
This is amaving! :hearts:

Great view for I Dont Care when he comes in for his apple turnover

SWEET REAL ESTATE
with property realtor por_please_ya (this is my side job from the bakery...)

There has been some excitement in the seaside suburb of Punt in recent days, as brand new developments quickly go up and are put on the market. These homes have all been partly furnished so you can impart your own personal touch whilst already having a few amenities at your disposal. The first three we are going to look at are on picturesque Rosy Lane, just off Cleishy Drive and near the newly opened Sausageroll Bakery.

2020-05-24_19.54.05.png

Number 3 Rosy Lane is a lovely yellow and brown terracotta home with acacia wood pillars. A charming garden greets you before you enter through double-doors into the living space.
2020-05-24_19.51.31.png

It is cheery and bright once you step inside, with golden walls and birch timber flooring. You immediately notice a clever recessed wall, perfect for a portrait or large-screen TV. A dining table and chairs await you in the corner with a bookcase nearby. On the other side of the room is the sleeping quarters, a buttercup quilt covering the single bed.
2020-05-24_19.52.02.png 2020-05-24_19.52.17.png

When one looks out of the double-glazed windows, they can see the Bakery, how delicious!
2020-05-24_19.52.40.png

Number 5 Rosy Lane is quite simply delightful to look at from the outside. Smooth brown terracotta, quartz pillars and a brick roof make for an eye-catching exterior. Red roses smile at you from the garden and a lantern hangs whimsically from a wooden post.
2020-05-24_21.24.04.png

Upon entering, you immediately notice a wide hallway carpeted with soft grey wool, and spot an incredible artwork framed by the delicate light of torches. Just beyond is your living space. It may be simple, a bed, bookcase and crafting table; however often these are all the creature comforts you need after a hard day's work in the mines. There is ample room for you to add storage and other amenities if needed.
2020-05-24_19.50.31.png 2020-05-24_19.50.47.png
2020-05-24_19.51.07.png

Last, but certainly not least, is the third house. It is situated on the corner of Rosy Lane and Cleishy Drive, right near the entrance to Emma Close and Kretchmond Hill, but its address is Number 7 Rosy Lane. Rich orange terracotta walls are framed by smooth stone pillars, and the roof is entirely made out of smooth stone slabs. Splashes of colour from flowers in the garden really add a nice touch. This property is caddy-corner across from Sausageroll Bakery; fancy taking two steps to buy your breakfast every morning!
2020-05-24_21.20.46.png 2020-05-24_21.21.15.png 2020-05-24_21.20.32.png

When you step inside, you notice the layout is very long and narrow, with rich oak timber flooring throughout. On the right side you notice a gorgeous orange bed with candle above, and a lively portrait. A large window overlooks the garden and onto Cleishy Drive. An armchair greets you with open arms. When you turn around, you notice a delightful study nook with hanging lantern above! Despite its size and shape, there is a lot that can be made of this place. It is perhaps best suited to a student who is attending University in Sweet, a place they can chill out after classes and a quiet place to study.
2020-05-24_21.21.27.png 2020-05-24_21.21.49.png

So there you have it, three new places ready to be bought or rented. The suburb of Punt may not conjure images of designer homes with fancy furnishings, however we believe that these three homes bring a quiet understated charm that locals will enjoy for years to come!

Last edited:
por_please_ya has done an immaculate job developing this nook of Punt with her own home, the bakery and now three more townhouses. To my awareness there is still one more allotment in the crosshairs for development with the open space project across the street still to fell the creative touch of this new market player.

A couple of small corrections. Nearby is not Richmond Hill, but Kretchmond Hill. And if you use the term caddy-corner in place of diagonal, you can make the blurb look even quainter.

These properties look stunning, and outdo most of my own efforts, with attention to detail in indoor decoration almost breathtaking in their application. This will be a much sought-after place to reside for what we used to call the motorola set.

I'll attend to signage of Rosy La soon. I've changed my mind about Equus La for a future naming, as it reminds me of Equity La. And you've also given me a great idea for the naming of yet another street.

I'm very proud of my choice of name for this street.
qxsVnoE.png

por_please_ya has done an immaculate job developing this nook of Punt with her own home, the bakery and now three more townhouses. To my awareness there is still one more allotment in the crosshairs for development with the open space project across the street still to fell the creative touch of this new market player.

A couple of small corrections. Nearby is not Richmond Hill, but Kretchmond Hill. And if you use the term caddy-corner in place of diagonal, you can make the blurb look even quainter.

These properties look stunning, and outdo most of my own efforts, with attention to detail in indoor decoration almost breathtaking in their application. This will be a much sought-after place to reside for what we used to call the motorola set.

I'll attend to signage of Rosy La soon. I've changed my mind about Equus La for a future naming, as it reminds me of Equity La. And you've also given me a great idea for the naming of yet another street.
Thanks Mobbs!! Have amended :)

Haha I think Equus Lane would be a good one somewhere!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE SAUSAGEROLL BAKERY, est. 2020

Cleishy Drive, Punt (opposite the house of por_please_ya)
Owner: sausageroll
Staff: xenxen, por_please_ya

This is the view of Cleishy Drive from Wagstaff Road end. My house (and horse!) on the left, the bakery building further down on the right, with a sign out front
View attachment 880755

The front of the building
View attachment 880756

As soon as you walk in you notice the front counter, with cash register, ovens and chests of food beyond. There is a cake waiting and ready to be eaten on the counter. On the far right, there is a self-serve Espresso machine.
View attachment 880757

A little closer at the chests of food... (yes they are all filled with items as described; if you are passing through, feel free to take some!)
View attachment 880758

If you had first looked left when you entered, you will see a seating area and a sign letting you know that today's special is sold out. You have to get in early, folks!
View attachment 880759

Time to watch the sunset through the glass windows. The area in front is going to be a park or open square of some description, what a lovely way to enjoy your apple turnover!
View attachment 880760

The view from above!
View attachment 880761

I'm going to share some more pics of the Punt area and also my journey around Sweet CBD etc, very soon! :)
Hey porps,

I think we should sell vouchers for a serve of humble pie to members of the SFA. They can give the vouchers to others when they deserve one.

SWEET REAL ESTATE
with property realtor por_please_ya (this is my side job from the bakery...)

There has been some excitement in the seaside suburb of Punt in recent days, as brand new developments quickly go up and are put on the market. These homes have all been partly furnished so you can impart your own personal touch whilst already having a few amenities at your disposal. The first three we are going to look at are on picturesque Rosy Lane, just off Cleishy Drive and near the newly opened Sausageroll Bakery.

View attachment 881393

Number 3 Rosy Lane is a lovely yellow and brown terracotta home with acacia wood pillars. A charming garden greets you before you enter through double-doors into the living space.
View attachment 881408

It is cheery and bright once you step inside, with golden walls and birch timber flooring. You immediately notice a clever recessed wall, perfect for a portrait or large-screen TV. A dining table and chairs await you in the corner with a bookcase nearby. On the other side of the room is the sleeping quarters, a buttercup quilt covering the single bed.
View attachment 881413 View attachment 881412

When one looks out of the double-glazed windows, they can see the Bakery, how delicious!
View attachment 881416

Number 5 Rosy Lane is quite simply delightful to look at from the outside. Smooth brown terracotta, quartz pillars and a brick roof make for an eye-catching exterior. Red roses smile at you from the garden and a lantern hangs whimsically from a wooden post.
View attachment 881418

Upon entering, you immediately notice a wide hallway carpeted with soft grey wool, and spot an incredible artwork framed by the delicate light of torches. Just beyond is your living space. It may be simple, a bed, bookcase and crafting table; however often these are all the creature comforts you need after a hard day's work in the mines. There is ample room for you to add storage and other amenities if needed.
View attachment 881419 View attachment 881422
View attachment 881423

Last, but certainly not least, is the third house. It is situated on the corner of Rosy Lane and Cleishy Drive, right near the entrance to Emma Close and Kretchmond Hill, but its address is Number 7 Rosy Lane. Rich orange terracotta walls are framed by smooth stone pillars, and the roof is entirely made out of smooth stone slabs. Splashes of colour from flowers in the garden really add a nice touch. This property is caddy-corner across from Sausageroll Bakery; fancy taking two steps to buy your breakfast every morning!
View attachment 881425View attachment 881424 View attachment 881426

When you step inside, you notice the layout is very long and narrow, with rich oak timber flooring throughout. On the right side you notice a gorgeous orange bed with candle above, and a lively portrait. A large window overlooks the garden and onto Cleishy Drive. An armchair greets you with open arms. When you turn around, you notice a delightful study nook with hanging lantern above! Despite its size and shape, there is a lot that can be made of this place. It is perhaps best suited to a student who is attending University in Sweet, a place they can chill out after classes and a quiet place to study.
View attachment 881427 View attachment 881429

So there you have it, three new places ready to be bought or rented. The suburb of Punt may not conjure images of designer homes with fancy furnishings, however we believe that these three homes bring a quiet understated charm that locals will enjoy for years to come!
Is there any space at Mt. Buller for a home for me? I’m homeless.

Mobbs, are there rules around naming bridges?! XD

BTW - there are no 'claims' as such on this server. ;)
Call it bridge 93, so folks can wonder where the other 92 are in minecraft sweet, like the oft repeated match thread joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back