Rumour Reported interest in Jarryn Geary

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really buy that they aren't good enough at all. We are second on the ladder so the midfield quality has to be there. If our clearance position in the league truly reflected the talent and quality of our midfielders we would not be vying for Top 4 IMO. The problem is we are only performing well enough on the outside, which is basically how we are winning.

I think you know where I sit regards to criticising the MC/Club, the same as you I think. Absolutely all their decisions are fair game for criticism. Probably 80% of clubs make poor decisions at all levels, often repeatedly for long periods of time, look at Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda, Brisbane, ESSENDON. Fortunately, Geelong has overall made VERY good decisions since for at least a decade now but this doesn't mean every decision is correct nor are they allowed to protected from criticism, we need to maintain that high level decision making to stay ahead the pack, now more than ever.

Fair enough. Good responses. :thumbsu:

We're good at those threads. There's the Boak thread and probably the Dangerfield and Frawley threads too.
I wouldn't be so sure on Dangerfield just yet, and apparently Frawley is as good as gone, depending on who you listen to.

Turbocat SJ

Surely the Jason Geary portion of this is done now. Can we move the FA stuff to the right spots (Frawley etc…)

Im done Modding now…:)

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back