Rumour Reported that Brennan Stack has assaulted 2 women in Perth. Now in Custody.

Remove this Banner Ad

Drought Break

Club Legend
May 5, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sickening attack. Some of those blows could easily cause a fatality. Those poor women are lucky to be alive. Hope the 2 POS attackers go away for a long time

LordLucifer

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2002
Snooty Mosman !!
AFL Club
Carlton

StCicatriz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 3, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
sickening footage. i really hope the women in question are ok. even if they overcome their injuries i imagine their mental health will be affected for years to come.

not good.

Sphynx

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, nice holiday at her majesties hotel I think.

Lucky for all parties those kicks didn't really connect, easily the potential to kill someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane249

Keep on rocking brother
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
The court was told Mr Stack and Mr Martin had been on a night out at The Library nightclub in Perth’s entertainment centre when trouble erupted in the car park on Aberdeen Street.

Mr Stack’s lawyer Abigail Rogers told the court because of poor eyesight attributable to an injury suffered during his footballing days, Mr Stack feared his partner was being attacked by multiple males.

And so he intervened in fear of her safety.

Poorest of excuses, nothing said above justifies the sustained assault on those women

HairyO

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Could be attempted murder. Lock them up and throw away the key.

Quite likely unless permanent damage was done that little or no time served unless they have priors.

You have to do serious damage to someone to go to gaol. But if you steal... thats not on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad