Status in Question Reports of matchfixing set to come out post grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

match fixing will always happen in AFL or any sport for that matter. , go back to when the bombers got flogged by 104 points, you cant tell me that wasnt match fixing there

Against the Bulldogs? Our players aren't smart enough to match-fix by playing badly, that just comes naturally to them.

Against the Bulldogs? Our players aren't smart enough to match-fix by playing badly, that just comes naturally to them.
Not now they're not but back then I thought you had a team of Eisensteins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People live in fairy land. Everybody is good. Everybody is gold. No match fixing blah blah blah. I know for a fact it happened in the late 90s.
140799.jpg

More details soon.
We hear these stories every now and again and nothing concrete really surfaces, or of late that I'm aware of.
If there was any truth in this the AFL would put the lid on it very quickly and if it was a journo he would be banned from the game for life. We all know that the AFL will do whatever it has to do to protect the AFL brand.

think about it Gws get off lightly at tribunal one, get off lightly against tribunal 2. AFL allows GWS to slag tribunal members, independent, must have upset afl.
worst last quarter of umpiring in living memory a final and to stop hearing the crowd voice their considerable displeasure turn up the volume on that accursed giants song.
they would do anything to see a win foe GWS.

think about it Gws get off lightly at tribunal one, get off lightly against tribunal 2. AFL allows GWS to slag tribunal members, independent, must have upset afl.
worst last quarter of umpiring in living memory a final and to stop hearing the crowd voice their considerable displeasure turn up the volume on that accursed giants song.
they would do anything to see a win foe GWS.
Lordy

Was totally shocked by the N Melb win (trouncing) over Collingwood. Watch the replay....incredible!

Melbourne were guilty of match fixing to get a PP. AFL turned a blind eye.
Good to see interstate supporters can see that as well.
Just like those Red and Black drug cheats the Red and Blue draft cheats the AFL should have been made to play at minus 88 match points suspended from the 1st 2 rounds of the draft for 5 years and all people involved with the draft cheating should been giving 5 years suspension from the sport as for the drug cheats all players and giving 5 years suspension from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back