Request - 90's style mascots

Remove this Banner Ad

Strangely they aren’t using the Carlton one.
I noticed that, not sure why the poor blues got stuck with a mascot wearing latex on his head! The Brissbane one the y are using on AFL.com also has the Fitzroy monogram.

Hey Guys, saw this thread while I was working on these mascots and thought i would share, it always annoyed me that a few teams never got a 90's mascot and after seeing the horrible one's AFL.com are using I thought I might try to draw some in the same style as the originals!

View attachment 1408664
That drawing is almost enough to make me barrack for the Giants. Love the tiny footy! Even the GC looks mean...

Hey Guys, saw this thread while I was working on these mascots and thought i would share, it always annoyed me that a few teams never got a 90's mascot and after seeing the horrible one's AFL.com are using I thought I might try to draw some in the same style as the originals!

View attachment 1408664
I love how these look, even the 'new' mascots fit the style perfectly. I'd prefer the Blues guy with his original colour scheme, but that's a nit-pick on my part. Fantastic job.

View attachment 1408664
Love these logos! Do you have the vector file?

I thought I'd add one to the mix that I've been working on. Let me know what you think? Cheers!
Can I use this as my Avatar on here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back