Rescued koala Sam dies in surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

I not glad that a koala (and emphasise A KOALA) has died but really why dowe need messages of condolance from the PM and Premier. from memory ( i may be wrong) the footage was not after the black saturday fires but from some fires that occured earlier on .

I think he got clemidea (sp?) from shaggin all the groupies after be became famous....

im not "glad" he died, i just dont really care. but when i mentioned it at work, geez you'd think i was the one that killed him.

will there be a national day of mourning?

A State Funeral at least and a post humores Order of Australia and possibly and saint/knight hood

I not glad that a koala (and emphasise A KOALA) has died but really why dowe need messages of condolance from the PM and Premier. from memory ( i may be wrong) the footage was not after the black saturday fires but from some fires that occured earlier on .

I think he got clemidea (sp?) from shaggin all the groupies after be became famous....

Can someone please tell me this didn't happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno, but I'm sure it is when I make fun of his chlamydia

the silent std, a huge public health problem in Australia at the moment.

Chlamydia is the most common bacterial sexually transmitted infection in Australia . 40,000 or so Chlamydia infections notified in Australia in 2006, over 15,000 were young people aged 20 – 24 years and over 9,000 were young people aged 15 – 19 years. These 2 age groups have had the highest numbers of Chlamydia notifications every year.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Chlamydia/STDFact-Chlamydia.htm
http://www.chlamydia-symptoms.info/chlamydia/index.htm
http://www.mshc.org.au/ciris/

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/sti/publishing.nsf/Content/chlamydia

I have a really soft spot for animals. Well dogs but this news is a lets say Who cares for me.

Its a Koala and kevin rudd said its a tragic lol.

I hate Koala's and it actually upsets me that they don't stfu about this

Can't believe they preserved this ****er. What a joke.

This has nothing to do with a koala, it is symbolic of the bushfires. Pretty remarkable it survived what so many people didn't.

Better to stuff a fluffy koala and place it next to Phar Lap than the charred remains of some poor bastard that got stuck in his barn.

This is starting to get extremely annoying.

In australia an animal stuck in the tree will get:

-Immortalisation
-8 hours of rescue from firefighters (and we have a shortage of them as well...)
-Humanisation
-Repeated coverage over multiple days
-Message from the PM
-state funeral
-Millions of donations wasted towards animal related crap
-2 page report on the HUN's 2nd and 3rd page the following day.

Flick to page 72 and you will see something such as 13 people dieing given a 10 sentence short report. Man the dumb readers connect and relate better with animals than they do humans i guess.

This is starting to get extremely annoying.

In australia an animal stuck in the tree will get:

-Immortalisation
-8 hours of rescue from firefighters (and we have a shortage of them as well...)
-Humanisation
-Repeated coverage over multiple days
-Message from the PM
-state funeral
-Millions of donations wasted towards animal related crap
-2 page report on the HUN's 2nd and 3rd page the following day.

Flick to page 72 and you will see something such as 13 people dieing given a 10 sentence short report. Man the dumb readers connect and relate better with animals than they do humans i guess.

Maybe because animals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> people.

My view is that you are desperate to gain the approval of others but you fail on so many levels.

Why does it bother you so much that "middle aged women" are upset that Sam the Koala had to be put down? Are you that insecure and wanting of love yourself that it angers you that a mere Koala got more love & attention than you have in your entire pathetic life?

Does that answer your question you ****?

One of the few times I agree with you. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back