Remove this Banner Ad

Fish 20

Club Legend
Feb 5, 2008
In a little pond
AFL Club
Richmond
Bentleighlogo.gif

The Bentleigh Football Club who competes in Southern Football League Division 2 is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Reserves Coach (playing or non playing) for the 2013 season.

You will be working closely with newly appointed Bentleigh senior coach & former Frankston VFL assistant & Reserves coach Brad Canavan in your role. You will be in charge of a great list with a mixture of experienced footballers & fantastic up & coming youth who have been apart of Premierships in 2009, 2011 & 2012 & Runners Up in 2010, who will strive for another title in 2013. This is excellent opprtunity for the successful applicant who has any level of coaching experience.

A Position / Role Description and a Club Information Package can be acquired by Inboxing me for further details

All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.

Then you're within our budget! ;)

In all seriousness the team have only lost 7 matches in 81 games! In the middle of some dynasty
I'll do it but you will need to chopper me in every week, then chopper me home,got a price of around $100k per season md 10k per win.Might even pull the boots on for an extra 5k a game :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back