Reset and forget

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m afraid the club will put their head in the sand and simply write this season off again.

They will find some easy excuse and just say let’s forget it and reset for next year with the same squad and coaches.

Put it in the too hard basket.

I’m afraid the club will put their head in the sand and simply write this season off again.

They will find some easy excuse and just say let’s forget it and reset for next year with the same squad and coaches.

Put it in the too hard basket.
I can understand your pessimism. But, I doubt this. The pressure that is coming to bear will surely force their hands. Surely!

How many more games do we need to loose before the club realises that we need to let go of the past? Let’s start playing youth every game .

We have lost a whole season to put games into the young players. A policy to rotate in the players for 3-4 games would have had a better net result then adding games to seniors who won’t be around in 20/21.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know offhand what our record is this year with and without CEY?

We haven’t looked the same since he’s been injured, has he gone from almost certainly delisted to our most important midfielder in the space of the year?

How many more games do we need to loose before the club realises that we need to let go of the past? Let’s start playing youth every game .
Yesterday was THE most important game of our season as we had the chance to directly influence our draft pick position and the players and coaches bottled it. Every game left from here to seasons end is irrelevant as we are not making finals so there should be 8 - 10 changes this week with a raft of our younger players getting a gig and told they won't be dropped for the rest of the season so they can go out and perform without thinking they are out after a single game

I was not even mad yesterday (I didn’t watch or listen so that helped), but even my port loving bro-in-law couldn’t get a reaction out of me.

I am happy we lost, I think it’s the final straw, for a few weeks it’s been brewing, the media had started to turn but now it’s open slather.

AFC won’t want to be embarrassed and all these articles, all this negative media, it is embarrassing. We have been exposed and now everyone is starting to talk about us. Even our own media has started. So if that’s what it takes, then I am happy for yesterday to have unfolded the way it has.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have lost a whole season to put games into the young players. A policy to rotate in the players for 3-4 games would have had a better net result then adding games to seniors who won’t be around in 20/21.

100% accurate. This is what I think has upset most supporters. We don't know what we have and need to reset next year. Clubs like Richmond have had lots of injuries but have unearthed a few gems. Port will be better next year for the gamble on youth, luckily for us their a s**t club.

Does anyone know offhand what our record is this year with and without CEY?

We haven’t looked the same since he’s been injured, has he gone from almost certainly delisted to our most important midfielder in the space of the year?

Someone posted this recently. The stats were heavily in favour of us winning more when he was in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back