FTA-TV Resident Alien

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this TV show pop up, watched the first 2 episodes. Comedy drama it's listed as, so far really good, it's different to what I was expecting.
Worth a viewing!
I've watched the whole first season, there are some genuine laugh out loud moments, recommended.
Yeah it's okay.
I've watched the first 3 eps and have had a few chuckles from it.

A question for you folks who have already seen a bit - or all - of it: It feels like more of a series that would suit 30 minute episodes. Is that the case, or is it fine & has sufficient depth over the 45 minute episode duration?

A question for you folks who have already seen a bit - or all - of it: It feels like more of a series that would suit 30 minute episodes. Is that the case, or is it fine & has sufficient depth over the 45 minute episode duration?

The season only has ten episode so the story line doesn't drag on.

I caught parts of an early episode late last night, about 20 minutes, and I pissed myself laughing a few times especially when RA had to kiss a woman for the first time; kissed her like a lizard and got rigormortis on his Johnson and screamed he was going to die. My mission today is to find Season 1.

I tried watching this but the bloody app was giving me add breaks like every 5 minutes. I gave up.
I watched season 1 and enjoyed it, tried season 2 about 18 months after S1 and I couldn't get into it.

This & this.

One of the few series I've dropped in recent years & not seen through to the end... & I'm unsure more than 50% of that is on the show. 9Now is just an awful app and while the 2nd season was a fairly big step down, the way they broke it up into 2 parts (for whatever reason) pretty much broke me.

Conclusion: Sorry, but not interested in the 3rd season at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back