Multiplat Resident Evil 2 Remake

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep its truly ******* awful.

Should pick up first Remake or RE4 theyre both on ps4/xboxone.

Yep, I've got both of those on XBone. They're both all time classics and I love them.

RE5 is decent, I remember loving it when it came out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Same here actually! Many good times were had playing co-op over Xbox Live. I can't believe the plummet in quality from RE5 to 6. Sure 5 was a bit silly but 6 has been horrendous so far.

RE5 is decent, I remember loving it when it came out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Resident Evil 5 gets a bad rap. It may not have had the wow factor or good as Resident Evil 4, I still found it a reasonably good game in it's own right.

I think it suffered from people having high expectations due to the masterpiece Resident Evil 4 was considered at the time. Because of the expectations people considered RE5 a bad game when in reality it was a good game with some flaws.

Finished the Claire second run. Took a little over 5 hours.

Like what they did with the second run. But it was weird how they played each story off each other, but then had moments that could only occur in one timeline and not both.

I almost feel with a few different/more characters and slightly different bosses (and maybe some extra blood spatter/commotion here and there to signify that one or the other had been through here) they could've pulled off the dual story completely.

The change up in content and starting position was still enough to keep it fresh though. And they definitely cut through some of the extra bits by giving a few little things earlier so it sped the whole process up nicely.

For someone who rarely plays through story modes/campaigns twice, I felt compelled to get to the end of this one and the payoff was worth it with the 'true ending'. Definitely a much more satisfying ending.

This game is probably sitting as the surprise of the generation so far for me, this was absolutely not even close to being on my radar and now I've played through the story twice! And loved it!

Even more free content coming

The Gunshop owner? Robert Kendo?

In the Original RE2 game on PSone, He is Armed with a shotgun (If you play as Leon) or a crossbow gun (If you play as Claire).

Im curious what role he has in this current game.

Oh and one last thing. Mercenaries mode is good, Just like the original. Hunk is a Tough SOB. Tofu, FTW! lol

Absolute pain in the ass trying to get around with old mate stomping through the corridors

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh don't worry, you had it easy believe or not. In the original RE2, Mr X/tyrant/ Big Bald fella with the green coat wasn't too bad. 30 Handgun bullets or around 15 gun shells took him down. and you got your ammo back once you inspected him.

Nemesis in RE3 on the other hand was worse. Tall like the big bloke in the green trench coat. Oh and he runs faster like a grey hound on steroids and is armed with a rocket launcher. Everyone tries to out run big stompy while at the same time dodge the zombies and dogs.

Try and Dodge the zombies or dogs with the nemesis shooting a rocket launcher at you. Good times.

I had a weird amount of trouble finishing Sherry's segment in Claire's campaign. Kept getting caught lol.
Sherry isn't exactly armed with a shotgun isn't she? lol

I don't mind Leons Campaign. Especially playing as Ada Wong. In the original and the remake, Ada looks pretty good.

Only put a few hours into this and unfortunately won't be able to play again for a couple of weeks due to a work trip. But from I played, this is an outstanding game.

Resident Evil 7 was a return to form for the series, and a spiritual successor to the original games, and this feels like a continuation of that in terms of high production values and tense atmosphere. Can't wait to get back into it.

finished both playthroughs and god damn what a bloody game i know i said it earlier but i loved this never fully played the OG back in its day and never have been big on RE but this game just was a home run ngl best game ive played for awhile id hope they do a 3 remake

so who we like more Ada or Claire ahah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else weirded out by how happy Sherry was at the end of the game?

I never played the original RE2. Her mother died, her father turned into a beast and impregnated her with his embryo (and was ultimately killed as well), she was chased around an orphanage by uncle touchy, and she just survived a zombie apocalypse, yet end game she wants to visit Claire's home and teases Leon and Claire about a potential relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I'm finding less ammo on the second run after people at work told me the second run was easier and had way more ammo!!

All I keep finding is rocket launcher ammo when I need pistol bullets lol

I feel like I'm finding less ammo on the second run after people at work told me the second run was easier and had way more ammo!!

All I keep finding is rocket launcher ammo when I need pistol bullets lol
As far as I know, the ammo is in the exact same spots (just different variants).

I don't believe you get more or less based on anything (I played on easy in the 2nd run to try and breeze through it and it still wasn't easy...had minimal ammo until the 2nd section pretty much, then it started becoming more copious).

The main problem with the 2nd run is that you encounter more zombies earlier with less ammo in hand.

I definitely didn't think the 2nd run was easier until maybe the last section or so.

As far as I know, the ammo is in the exact same spots (just different variants).

I don't believe you get more or less based on anything (I played on easy in the 2nd run to try and breeze through it and it still wasn't easy...had minimal ammo until the 2nd section pretty much, then it started becoming more copious).

The main problem with the 2nd run is that you encounter more zombies earlier with less ammo in hand.

I definitely didn't think the 2nd run was easier until maybe the last section or so.

Make sense, as this is exactly how I'm finding it. Not enough ammo, then I backtrack and get surprised by a bloody licker or zombie which I couldn't kill before!! I just picked up the submachine gun so I have some more ammo now!

I don't care if tis is a spoiler.....I just need to say one thing, The Colt single action army revolver hand gun was an Awesome Handgun in the Original RE 2 with Claire. In the Remake the Colt SAA gun is still a good hand gun with its rapid fire.

anyone played the survivors dlc yet?
Hopefully can get stuck into it tomorrow night. Should be finished with Claire B tonight.

Still holding off on KH3 at the moment as RE2 is keeping me busy.

anyone played the survivors dlc yet?
Yep. They're re-hashes of the main game locations, basically survivor modes of each. You have to restart from the beginning when you die, they're pretty damn tough too.

Each one has a different type of new enemy as well.

They're not bad, but don't really offer much new, which is fair enough for free content I suppose. They're more pure challenge modes than anything else.

Last edited:
Claire B finished.

I think I'm done with the game. I don't think I can be bothered to run through the game two more times and do the same things over and over. I've really enjoyed my time with it though. One of my favourite games of the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back