Multiplat Resident Evil 3 Remake

Remove this Banner Ad

We know it's coming. Rumours have it arriving next year. Someone has now found images on the PSN store. Character models have been updated. RE2 was amazing, so I can't wait for this.

jpg

jpg

jpg

Want the collector's edition but ebgames don't have it even tho it's a GameStop exclusive
I'm sure it'll be announced shortly and by the time I realise it'll be sold out.

Bloke at EB told me to keep a look out on their twitter,facebook page etc
I messaged them today and got this response.

"Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. No news on if we will be stocking this one at the moment! -Bel"

I'm certain they will, but it will be the same as the RE2 LE. It will be sold out within 30 seconds and we probably won't know when it goes up.

Looking at the US gamestop site, people are complaining about the same thing.

It's a shame really as they'll be up on eBay for $800 with in 5 minutes.

I messaged them today and got this response.

"Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. No news on if we will be stocking this one at the moment! -Bel"

I'm certain they will, but it will be the same as the RE2 LE. It will be sold out within 30 seconds and we probably won't know when it goes up.

Looking at the US gamestop site, people are complaining about the same thing.

It's a shame really as they'll be up on eBay for $800 with in 5 minutes.

Resident%20Evil%203%20Collector%27s%20Edition.jpg

Really want it the Jill figure will look great in my glass cabinet

Gamestop sell retro games would be good if EB games can do the same have people trade in retro video games for new games because I'l be there buying them haha

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Resident%20Evil%203%20Collector%27s%20Edition.jpg

Really want it the Jill figure will look great in my glass cabinet

Gamestop sell retro games would be good if EB games can do the same have people trade in retro video games for new games because I'l be there buying them haha
haha I want the Jill to go along side my Leon.

New trailer. I can't wait to play through this. RE2 was one of the very few games I've ever played through multiple times. Can't wait for this.

With Cyberpunk being delayed, this will probably be a day one buy for me. I loved Resident Evil 2 - it featured highly on my 'game of the year' list - so looking forward to this one, particularly since I never played the original.

Paging Glenno23

Can you please give us the inside on word on the Collectors Edition....is it going to be available for pre-order anytime soon?

Don't think we will be getting I asked my local EB and they have nothing. It's listed as a Gamestop exclusive which i find weird because EB is owned by Gamestop.

Resident Evil is well and truly back big time. RE7 was a change up, but a very good one, and RE:2 last year was just about GOTY for me, now RE:3 looks superb and I can’t wait to play it.

I liked the start of RE7, then it got confusing where to go after you beat the mother thing and I gave up

Need to play RE2 remake

Don't think we will be getting I asked my local EB and they have nothing. It's listed as a Gamestop exclusive which i find weird because EB is owned by Gamestop.
Yeah it doesn't seem like it otherwise we could have pre-ordered it already.

Sucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back