Multiplat Resident Evil 3 Remake

Remove this Banner Ad

loved CV back in the day fu** god damn was it hard! Was a bit like the original where you had to make every bit of Ammo count or you had to start over.
One of my personal great gaming achievements was unlocking the unlimited Rocket Launcher for that game.

Good game, but the Steve character is up there as one of the most annoying characters in video games.

All I can say is keep your eyes peeled and your wallet ready in the coming days
Thank you!! :)

-edit- thank you once again.

Hopefully, there is more to go around this time so fans can actually get a hold of this.

Last edited:
BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

Get on to JB HI FI quick. It's up for pre order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will sell out quickly because they import a limited amount of units (mostly due to the price and availability)

Paging Glenno23

Can you please give us the inside on word on the Collectors Edition....is it going to be available for pre-order anytime soon?

Hey mate, i believe it got announced. but i just saw you got it sorted

Just an FYI, I'm no longer in the industry, have moved onto to other ventures these days :) Glad you got one though!

Hey mate, i believe it got announced. but i just saw you got it sorted

Just an FYI, I'm no longer in the industry, have moved onto to other ventures these days :) Glad you got one though!
Ah ok cheers!!

The annoying thing about JB is you have to pay the full amount upfront, whereas with EB you're only required to pay a deposit. I'm just happy I got one. I didn't want to run the risk of missing out if I waited for EB games.

So this is out now and I'm hearing a lot of talk about significant chunks of content having been cut from the original. Can anyone confirm?

I might wait until it's on sale...

So this is out now and I'm hearing a lot of talk about significant chunks of content having been cut from the original. Can anyone confirm?

The park and the Dead Factory no longer exist while the Clock Tower makes only the briefest of appearance

I cannot speak to cut content because I never played the original.

But one of the big criticisms so far is that it is quite short. Most people are finishing their first playthrough within 6-hours. So if you are not someone who likes to replay games then it may not make sense to buy at full price.

Since it's so short i'm waiting for this to hit $50-60 mark.

I picked up a Capcom Resident Evil collection bundle on the Xbox One back in 2018...... (RE 4, 5, 6. RE Remake, RE Zero, RE: Revelations 1 & 2). Saved a packet load! I've been waiting ages for Resident Evil 2 remake to go down in price. One of the scariest games I ever played on the original Playstation, but I wasn't willing to pay $79-$99 for it (I figured as I purchased the other games dirt cheap I'll play the waiting game and get it when it's at a good price).

I can now buy it for just under $25... winner winner chicken dinner :p

I'll aim to do the same with Resident Evil 3 Remake - hope to buy it for under $30 by this time next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back