Rest In Peace Quenton Leach

Remove this Banner Ad

:( awful news. Was a favourite of mine! Hope his family has good support around them.

Rip Quenton Leach

Last edited:

I knew Quenton personally. He was good friends with one of my brothers. We went to the same school.

Very sad news. I hope his family get the support that they need.

Yes.

I hope there is a gofundme page to help his family out during all the hospital and pallative care costs (He had been very ill for several years)

Always thought he was a handy player for Freo, and such a tragedy he won't be able to watch his kids grow up.

Hope the footy family (from all clubs) can rally around the Leach family during this very difficult time, as I say, his medical expenses would have been very substantial, and I would like to help his family get through this very heartbreaking time in even a small way (financially)

2020 really has been the ******* worst year ever.

All my sympathy to Quenton Leach'a family, friends and your footy club In this very painful time 💜💜💜⚓⚓⚓

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very sad to hear. Was always a favourite of mine. One of my favourite games with him was in 1997 when we dismantled Essendon. Leach and the team looked so happy that day.

RIP Quenton.

Last edited:
Very sad news. An inaugural Freo player and absolute legend. I was lucky enough to be there when he kicked that goal after the siren. Such a thrilling unforgettable moment. Well done champ!!!

Sincere condolences to Quenton's family and friends at this difficult time.... :purpleheart:

Marist fella, great bloke and underrated footballer for Freo.
Could play anywhere....

Sad day, your pain is over - best wishes to your missus and kids....
Always will be remembered by Claremont zone juniors - Tigers and Dockers people.
RIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back