Retro ODI outfit for 2019/2020

Woody15

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #1
Cricket Australia are running a campaign to vote for the ODI kit to be worn next summer during the ODI series. Quite a good concept from Cricket Australia..

Id love to see the 92 World Cup uniform worn again. What kits would everyone else like to see from the list?

aussie-1992-world-cup-1476087810-800.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr_Moogle

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC
Cricket Australia are running a campaign to vote for the ODI kit to be worn next summer during the ODI series. Quite a good concept from Cricket Australia..

Id love to see the 92 World Cup uniform worn again. What kits would everyone else like to see from the list?

View attachment 622481
Seeing all those guns and then thinking about the current state of aussie cricket just makes me sad.

Howard Littlejohn

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
96 World Cup and Lightning bolts are just plain ugly. Don't like the 99 WC one either.
81-84, simple and classic. 92WC or the Challenge would be alright.

I do wish it could go back to a single template each series with just colours changing between teams. Even better would be one template worldwide, but home team deciding template is fine too. But that only really happened in Australia while we were the only nation using lights and the white ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
For some reason I like the 1996 World Cup version most. Think it is because word Australia stands out on it plus amazing memories of the crazy semi-final win v West Indies when Windies should have romped it home but crazy collapse happened with Flemo and Warne creating chaos.

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
I liked the blue one.

I think they should pick the worst one of the 90's and wear it.

Top Bottom