Retro ODI outfit for 2019/2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Woody15

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cricket Australia are running a campaign to vote for the ODI kit to be worn next summer during the ODI series. Quite a good concept from Cricket Australia..

Id love to see the 92 World Cup uniform worn again. What kits would everyone else like to see from the list?

aussie-1992-world-cup-1476087810-800.jpg

Cricket Australia are running a campaign to vote for the ODI kit to be worn next summer during the ODI series. Quite a good concept from Cricket Australia..

Id love to see the 92 World Cup uniform worn again. What kits would everyone else like to see from the list?

View attachment 622481

Seeing all those guns and then thinking about the current state of aussie cricket just makes me sad.

96 World Cup and Lightning bolts are just plain ugly. Don't like the 99 WC one either.
81-84, simple and classic. 92WC or the Challenge would be alright.

I do wish it could go back to a single template each series with just colours changing between teams. Even better would be one template worldwide, but home team deciding template is fine too. But that only really happened in Australia while we were the only nation using lights and the white ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I would love to see an Australian odi kit like this Vic winner. Pantaloons are overrated

Attachments

• 15-23-26-images.jpg
    15-23-26-images.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 234
For some reason I like the 1996 World Cup version most. Think it is because word Australia stands out on it plus amazing memories of the crazy semi-final win v West Indies when Windies should have romped it home but crazy collapse happened with Flemo and Warne creating chaos.

I liked the blue one.

I think they should pick the worst one of the 90's and wear it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back