anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
Has somebody returned the hand bags to the players at Geelong or what.Two games in unbeatable toughest team inthe competition next five Hmmmmm.Did the skirts get returned as well.
The refrain of Freo Heave HO will resound around Subiaco oval after the game on sunday.Go FREO KILL KILL KILL:p :p :p :p :) :)

Originally posted by JUBJUB
F*** OFF WANCHOR MAN:D

so tell me do the pussy cats need help from the weagles
oh aint that so pretty the birds helping the cats.
jub jub let the geelong supporters stand up on their own 2 feet they don't need your help, unless of course that first sentence actually has meaning.

Originally posted by JUBJUB
What are you on about Dockerbabe ?

I'm a Geelong supporter,not a Wet Toast supporter.

sorry bout that i must of gotten you mixed up with a weagles supporter don't know why but i was in a bad mood earlier with my dog stupid bitch but i seriously thought you were a weagle supporter

I am in the process of eating my humble pie.Allow me to apologise for the inept performance by the Dockers on Sunday it was a shocker.I believe the hand bags and skirts are being handed out at training tomorrow night at Freo oval:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks JubJub,thought you might have posted that on the Dockers site as well.We are sure getting used to eating humble pie,and it tastes like S#@t.:) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back