Podcast Return Of The King! - Ep. 4.32

Would you vote for SANFEXIT? (SANFL exit)?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
Spreaker Link

Direct Link

Oh are we doing this again? YES! Portia and Macca19 LIVE tonight on Spreaker at 8pm SA time; we'll be previewing this week's upcoming game against Richmond at Adelaide Oval, maybe chatting a little about the u18 championships, talking Fringe Force Five about Cammers O'Shizz, discussing the Magpies taking on the Bulldogs, and responding to your questions or comments posted here or live in our Spreaker Chat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Why is KT so in favour of the sanfl arrangement rather than a afl reserves/vfl/neafl alternative?

Mustard & ketchup

Why is it the same rotating players going in / out instead of making a statement that the crap we've been dishing up is unacceptable?

maybe chatting a little about the u18 championships
Is it true the SA u18's lads sing "Pride of Souf Australia" after wins? please dispel it for me I read it somewhere on here this week.. surely not right?

Is it true the SA u18's lads sing "Pride of Souf Australia" after wins? please dispel it for me I read it somewhere on here this week.. surely not right?

Nah I have it on good authority that they sing the South Aussie with Cosi theme song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many aeroplanes will Tryo (sic) Chaplin do tomorrow night?

Has to be real ketchup too, not tomato sauce.
MgT0MA1.gif

Happy to see Mitchell get a go, but leads to the question, what does Butcher have to do to get a run?
Seems his cards are marked when Schulz comes back after 12 weeks and just one run in the seconds.
Butcher is not consistent enough. A good 10-15 minutes in games is not enough. We have enough fade in and outs as it is. Jays got credits in the bank... butchers have been used up from 2012.

Ripper questions this week, wow

My mustard answer is complicated, tune in!

Butcher is not consistent enough. A good 10-15 minutes in games is not enough. We have enough fade in and outs as it is. Jays got credits in the bank... butchers have been used up from 2012.

I like Jay and yes he has credits - but 12 weeks and a rusty game in the 2nds pretty much = gold pass.........

Back