Media Return of The King

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just saying you have my sympathy with Nakia coming back in the league.
I love Nackers! I'm wrapt he's back and can't wait to accidentally land my foot right into his scrotum next week.

I love Nackers! I'm wrapt he's back and can't wait to accidentally land my foot right into his scrotum next week.
Luckily for me I'm playing scrotum free for the rest of the season. That's unless I locate the wifes purse.

Nakia...you soft utensil.
I used to believe in you. I thought you stood for more than a self-centred flog who's only goal was to upset the mentally challenged. But time and your idiotic posts have proven me wrong. You sad, sad campaigner.

Nakia...you soft utensil.
I used to believe in you. I thought you stood for more than a self-centred flog who's only goal was to upset the mentally challenged. But time and your idiotic posts have proven me wrong. You sad, sad campaigner.
Did you forget to take your ritalin again?

Put your nuts in a vice and tighten, it has the same effect.

Did you forget to take your ritalin again?

Put your nuts in a vice and tighten, it has the same effect.
Now now, Nakia. You know I have a thing for short people. But mental short people...meh.

Do you have anything to offer beyond misdiagnosis and insults? I thought not. Lift your game before the rest of us have to accept that you're an idiot.

Now now, Nakia. You know I have a thing for short people. But mental short people...meh.

Do you have anything to offer beyond misdiagnosis and insults? I thought not. Lift your game before the rest of us have to accept that you're an idiot.
I am an idiot, you're too late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to form a club, an idiot club we can beat the rest with :D
You're the most experienced so take the presidency.

This thread title needs to change as the king has returned, but not the shrivelled angry dickwad who wastes your time aimlessly trying to provoke you. No, that idiot is dead and buried and this thread is devoted to a higher calling. This thread needs to be dedicated to someone who can unite us, someone with a dream that extends far beyond the blue and white hoops of a failed dynasty. A man with a clarity of vision that unites us all.

This thread title needs to change as the king has returned, but not the shrivelled angry dickwad who wastes your time aimlessly trying to provoke you. No, that idiot is dead and buried and this thread is devoted to a higher calling. This thread needs to be dedicated to someone who can unite us, someone with a dream that extends far beyond the blue and white hoops of a failed dynasty. A man with a clarity of vision that unites us all.
Instead it was authored by that very person

Instead it was authored by that very person
Testify!

Yes, my brothers and sisters.
We have too long danced to the devil, Nakia's tune.

Cast off your shackles of oppression
Cast off your shackles of hate

Nakia was always a false prophet
You know it to be true
You know him to be hateful

Cast off your shackles
Rejoice in the return of the spud

I have no idea whats going on. But

images

Blacky The schlong tag is my intellectual property. Mine, do you here me?

somehow you slipped this thread past without me noticing, but you can expect a phone call from my lawyers
Do you want me to drop myself and paddles next week m8

I am sure it wouldn't take much convincing to get my fellow captains to stitch you up either

Do you want me to drop myself and paddles next week m8

I am sure it wouldn't take much convincing to get my fellow captains to stitch you up either
Hah, I've given up on that anyway.

I've filled my team with spuds who won't play in the finals so I can't win anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back