News Return Of The Porpoise

Remove this Banner Ad

Every off field personel decision since the announcement of our new AFLw coaching group have left me scratching my head.

Does Fagan go to the wall with every crows players name on it and shoot darts?

We appointed three new coaches to our AFLW panel. Only one of them had played for the club before, in Clarke. The other two were Tim Weatherald and Narelle Smith. Neither of whom had been a part of the club previously.

That fool has been posting crap on every single board on Big Footy. Has 1000 posts in like 2 weeks. Donkey.

Explains a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who asked you anyhow numpty...
1*MIcK6DRrlt3mE4J8NPmvLw.jpeg

Bicks has no chill today.

Love Porps, though it’s a runner’s job. Hardly worth any bickering amongst the decision. It could have been my year 10 PE teacher, and I wouldn’t really care.

Mark Viska

Early 90’s. Sydney in a forward pocket.

Every concern I have about the AFC summed up in one single sentence;
"Crows Head of Football, and former teammate of Porplyzia, Brett Burton said he was pleased to see a revered past player return to the Club".

Don’t have an issue with the runners job being a job for the boys. But that comment by Burton was sobering.

Also, not sure how Porps being skillful helps him be a good runner. But he was a very intelligent player which is needed. Not blessed with pace which you might need with the new rules for runners.

At the end of the day I am not going to let my dislike for Burton being appointed out of his depth for a role he is not qualified for, affect how I view any past player returning for a role they may well be qualified for. Good luck Porps.

Mark Viska

Early 90’s. Sydney in a forward pocket.

Always a Viska fan, jeebers we had a couple of tough HBfs that year. He kicked two that game didn't he?

Now, I'm not one to embellish a story but he had at least one if not both legs amputated at half time and still came back on and kicked two, such was the measure of the man

I'm not sure why there is a big deal about the appt being an old boy. It's a runner FFS, as long as he can run and talk, that's about all the qualification they need...of all jobs to go to an ex player, this is the one it should happen to.

Football manager though, that's the one that should have been excluded from ex players

Always a Viska fan, jeebers we had a couple of tough HBfs that year. He kicked two that game didn't he?

Now, I'm not one to embellish a story but he had at least one if not both legs amputated at half time and still came back on and kicked two, such was the measure of the man

Leg. That’s right.

Knew it was something substantial and he played an important role in the victory.

Went to high school with him, he was a hard nut at an early age, never shirked a scrap on or off the field !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back