Werewolf Return of the Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're are a flog why not reveal it? It's not really an evil targeted role and you have two others who can confirm.

Really odd not to just come out and say you're a flog. Especially since I had you on my sights since day one.
I didn't get a chance to check the thread all day ooooOooOoOoOoo.

Also, the tie = both get lynched is a s**t rule.

I agree. My fault for not checking over Akkaps' rules before posting my thread.

Noobz0r was dead, the flogs disconsolate. DemonJim sat at home, drinking his pain away at the loss of his family member. Suddenly, however, there was a knock on the door. A well dressed man, his hair slicked back, stood outside. DemonJim opened the door, "DemonJim?" the man asked. "Yes?" he replied. The man pulled a pistol and fired three rounds into DemonJim's heart, killing the flog.

The vigilante was on the hunt for more evil after his recent success. Finding Hatchy1992's house, he stepped inside, drawing a knife as he did so. The villager slept peacefully in his bed, but as the vigilante drew his knife across the man's throat, no transformation occurred, and he could find no traces of the mafia in Hatchy's house.

- - - - -

DemonJim (flog) killed by Mafia
Hatchy1992 (villager) killed by Vigilante

Thank Quivorir for that.
Eh? Not my fault. They played the game s**t. You're on the verge of being killed, come out and say your a flog, it very well may help. Now because they didn't do that we are down more villagers.

I came up with that because I didn't want to seem to favour one person over another.
Also, it's the village's role to decide to who to lynch, if they can't make their mind. Por que no los dos?
It also makes the game run quicker.

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Looking through the thread I think Harolad could be evil, hasn't added anything of note and not posting much.

Will take a look through the thread to see if any voting patterns emerge with other evil.

I'm not a mechanic but it looks like your lower ball joints have dropped out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh? Not my fault. They played the game s**t. You're on the verge of being killed, come out and say your a flog, it very well may help. Now because they didn't do that we are down more villagers.
Just taking the piss. Yeah, if they don't seize the opportunity to defend themselves, they deserve to be killed. Stupid tactics by them.

You can work it out for yourselves. :)

No vote tallies and no running check of who's alive.

If you want, just search for the phrase deadline in this thread, and my updates should be right next to those.

You can work it out for yourselves. :)

No vote tallies and no running check of who's alive.

If you want, just search for the phrase deadline in this thread, and my updates should be right next to those.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449115259.344652.jpg

So I'm just going to vote for HaroLad. The fact he's still alive probably means someone is helping him. Probably evil.

View attachment 197782

So I'm just going to vote for HaroLad. The fact he's still alive probably means someone is helping him. Probably evil.
Yeah agreed. HaroLad looks like hes on the way out and i really havent been following as closely as i should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back