News Return Richmond's Colour. BLK UNDER ADMINISTRATION

If we didn't have BLK, who should we use?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

latest

See you get results ;)

Have a look at Port's guernsey, I am actually jealous of how black it is. F*cking Port.

that's cause they used the bay covers to make their gurnseys

Yes and they were amazing. My Nike guernseys from that era are still more vibrant than a brand new BLK tigers guernsey and my Nike guernseys have had countless beer and tomato sauce splashed on em and been through the wash a million times:drunk:

just beer and tomato sauce? weak as piss

Long-time reader, first-time poster in this thread.

The Richmond guernsey is iconic to our club, players and fans alike. It's clear that its current representation is not how we want it. These conversations have been ongoing with our on-field partner, BLK, and these discussions continue.

The issue faced is a result of the material used for the player-issued guernseys. It is constructed from a strong, elasticised material, which absorbs a high density of the ink used to sublimate the printing of the guernseys. This causes the black to appear duller than we would prefer. We have requested BLK work on a solution to this and they are still investigating.

We hear, and have raised, your concerns, because we share them too.

So good to see someone from the club has noticed this and it's not just us fanatical supporters.
The current jumpers are not black at all, they are charcoal.
In fact, sometimes they even look brown.
Adidas have no problem doing black and neither do ISC.
I am sure Puma would also have no issue, it seems that it is only BLK.
They need to lift their game as it is completely unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg yay finally, but like if they don't fix it we gotta get on new balance
We should definitely move on either way, It's been too long with KooGa/BLK. We need something bigger as we are a big club we deserve much better

We should definitely move on either way, It's been too long with KooGa/BLK. We need something bigger as we are a big club we deserve much better

Adidas or Puma will do me nicely.
Unfortunately though our jumper sales are never really that high in the sales volume rankings.
However, this can be due to the face that KooGa/BLK have not bothered to change it at all over the past 5 seasons.

Adidas or Puma will do me nicely.
Unfortunately though our jumper sales are never really that high in the sales volume rankings.
However, this can be due to the face that KooGa/BLK have not bothered to change it at all over the past 5 seasons.
thats it . a kooga guernsey u bought in 2011 is the same today except for the rebrand to blk

also cos we were s**t before kooga/blk is why we didnt sell much

if we had puma/nike/adidas last few years we'd have sold the most in the league to go with our highest attendance title

thats it . a kooga guernsey u bought in 2011 is the same today except for the rebrand to blk

if we had puma/nike/adidas last few years we'd have sold the most in the league to go with our highest attendance title
difference being my Kooga guernsey is still actually black

And they don't make 8xl for fat campaigners like us

Back