Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by training/intraclub photos, do you reckon we'll be having the odd shorts again this season?

Some players rocking the new Castore (Sekem) style and others with the ISC shorts with the Castore logo stuck on.

I look forward to wading back into the guernsey market once Castore are given the flick. Haven't purchased any merch in a couple of seasons now.
I was told I was dumb picking up an ISC jumper late in 2020, the last two seasons have vindicated my decision.

Those are actually Castore haha.

They should all be wearing them. Really annoys me the property guys still putting the old ones out. Multiple big name players had them on team photo day - which creates more tedious work for us in design, cause we have to then photoshop the logo back on to make it look less sh*t to keep the manufacturer happy.
Oh really? I just assumed going by everything else they were Sekem haha!

It looks very unprofessional. Plus it really isn't good for my OCD! :eek:

Players are wearing freshly made Sekem "Castore" guernseys - as they all have the new Castore logo on the collar.

Even with a year, Castore couldn't be arsed to make their own player-issue. s**t brand, * them off.

Are they making McLarens race suits, or have they farmed that out too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not guernsey related, but did anyone else notice that we were using a Telstra branded footy yesterday instead of the Maccas one (the Maccas ones are terrible by the way. Why they didn’t base them more off the 90s ones, instead of the mini ones from a few years back, is beyond me. Tiny M looks crap)

Just one of the many conflicting sponsorships we have with the AFL. Adelaide are still using mcd's as they signed with hj's too late and the contract is being grand fathered.

You reckon that’s what it is?? Why didn’t the same thing happen back in the 90s then? Or how come during finals we’ve had Maccas sponsored goal posts at our games?? Same as Telstra being on the footies in the finals and Optus sponsored teams. Bit weird. Not that it matters at all, just found it strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back