Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell that the wings are shallow?
Only basing is on the fact the AFL and HJs logo aren’t entirely inside the wings, like they have been the last few years. In 2014/15 when we had tiny wings, the logos were all half in the wings and half out. So I’m assuming they’ll be similar (probably not as bad though)

How can you tell that the wings are shallow?
Wings are cutting through the AFL/sponsors logo again. Although to be fair, those logos look very low and central compared to the 'Castore' jumpers where the logos are in line with the manufacturers logo. It didn't cut through the wings on the ISC jumpers either though.

Interesting we went with another sponsor that outsources their manufacturing of the jumpers.

To be fair, that could be a fake/initial prototype and the actual version of it could have all our issues resolved. I'm not holding my breath.
I heard that Ampol will be neck sponsor instead of the NB logo.. same as what saints and suns have done .. so could be prototype

I heard that Ampol will be neck sponsor instead of the NB logo.. same as what saints and suns have done .. so could be prototype
Strange since those two clubs need the sponsorship. Will just make our kit look cheap

One thing they like more then success on the field it’s cash ..
On a seperate note it’s interesting such a big brand like NB would allow clubs to do so. Would have thought smaller brands such as ISC would have gone down that route

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast have marked down their 2022 Castore range by up to 70 per cent, making way for the incoming range.

Men’s home guernseys have been slashed from $110 to $44 while the club’s 2022 Indigenous round guernsey is available for $40. The Eagles were one of three clubs to recycle their 2021 Indigenous design. West Coast CEO Trevor Nisbett earlier this year described elements of the union as “unsuccessful”.

NB-Shuey.jpg

Shoulders arent great but wings look pretty deep

I’d prefer the yellow meet at a point where the blue collar points meet, and the NB logo can move down along the same line as AFL/HJ logos but apart from that it’s good - as good as being with f*cking New Balance can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back