Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like the new gear has arrived at the club going by the photos on the west on line. Not much difference though.

Wow. They changed the collar and put the Audi logo on the back.

I wonder if this is the year we'll actually see Castore guernseys on the field not Sekem? Screenshot_20220117-172533.jpg Screenshot_20220117-172557.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who at the club made the decision to go with Castore and what was it based on?

Absolute trash and you all know it.
I reckon money. Castore seems to be throwing around a lot of money these days for sponsorship. They’ve also taken over New Balance for Saffas and have recently signed England.

The Castore merch continues to look terrible, fingers crossed it's Sekem manufacturing the player gear again this season.

Also given the Guernsey issues we are having, doubt we see a 30th Anniversary Guernsey for the 92 Premiership.

We had one in 2002 and 2012, they were both a great hit and have since become very collectable.

Also looks like another shitty stitch job around the arms

How hard is it to get this right, especially after the disaster of last years?

Castore can legit get ****ed, they are horrendous.
Everything they do for us looks horrible.

Ah well, no new gear again...I'm trying to give you money lmao

that would all but confirm we'll be leaving Castore. Credit where credit is due though, Sekem have done a great job with our guernseys, only critique would be that they were slightly long.

So Castore selling incorrect versions to the fans again lmfao (gold line around the neck, * knows what else and what quality they'll be)

There's also * all of a 2022 range.

They're just stupidly costing themselves money...again

If they’re the same as last year, I can live with that (player issues that is, stuff the retails, won’t go anywhere near them) but hopefully next year we either go fully with sekem, or go with a known brand that can actually made Aussie rules guernseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back