Trading Places Reunite as one, Fitzeys NEW trade game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Fellow Other Footy Games forum members, lets get a trade game going, aye? Tag anyone that loves to fantasise or just have a bit of fun. If we all tag at least 5 people each then this board is going to get the attention it once had. Nothing has changed, everyone loves to take over a team and try better it whether that be by getting proven guns like Nat Fyfe or young future guns like Jacob Weitering. So lets get this thing going and have a load of fun!

You cannot select your own team as per usual.

Adelaide:
Brisbane: MightyDons4
Carlton: thetradesman
Collingwood: Golumless
Essendon: LukeParkerno1
Fremantle: Suma Magic
Geelong: Van_Dyke
Gold Coast: Fitzey
GWS: reggie
Hawthorn: yyou
Melbourne: eth-dog
North Melbourne:
Port Adelaide: JT_the_Man
Richmond: Turbocat
St Kilda: Oddhawk
Sydney:
West Coast: SSwans2011
Western Bulldogs:

Squad thread HERE

Last edited:

So it appears that it will be a hard task luring people over, I'll start tagging some draft board locals as they will know there stuff for sure :)

Kristof goodie23 yyou LukeParkerno1 dazbroncos blueiris mezaire Andy_Mac harro92 Any of you's interested? It basically goes like this. You pick a team that's not the team you follow, and attempt to improve their entire list trading with other bigfooty members. You guys/girls would have a fair idea of how to improve a list I'd imagine so you's would be fine. It is truly a heap of fun and you don't even need to spend a lot of time. Hoping to get it started either tonight or tomorrow night.

Kristof goodie23 yyou LukeParkerno1 dazbroncos blueiris mezaire Andy_Mac harro92 Any of you's interested? It basically goes like this. You pick a team that's not the team you follow, and attempt to improve their entire list trading with other bigfooty members. You guys/girls would have a fair idea of how to improve a list I'd imagine so you's would be fine. It is truly a heap of fun and you don't even need to spend a lot of time. Hoping to get it started either tonight or tomorrow night.
I'm sure that when the guys from the current game get on, they will sign up. Van_Dyke eth-dog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzey

Happy to give it a crack if it's ok if I pop in and out of the game.

Is the aim of the game best 22 or best list?
It really depends on what you wish mate, ideally it's best 22 but if you're up for a challenge go the list :)

I can't update the OP at the moment but 7 teams are filled so we could potentially get a start in 2 hours.

Happy to have a crack. I'll go either GWS, Essendon, or maybe Gold Coast- they would be the 3 I would know more than others.

Happy to have a crack. I'll go either GWS, Essendon, or maybe Gold Coast- they would be the 3 I would know more than others.
GWS and GC are taken- Essendon are available.
Fitzey are Essendon with top ups or without?

I think the best way with Essendon is to go with the original list of 45. Outside of the 12 the only players really worth a lot are Merrett, Parish, Daniher, Zaharakis, Fantasia, Langford and Laverde

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back