Autopsy Reverse streak v dees. Continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

We better get used to the wilderness for quite a few more years.

We're where Melbourne were at in 2013.

I know we keep singling them out and issues go deeper, but if we keep playing Turner, McDonalds and McKays of the world we can't be surprised at results like this. So much deadwood still to be cleaned out.

Last edited:
I said during the preseason that this would likely be Ziebell's last season and won't be part of our 23 by season end, at the moment I would say he has probably been our best player, at least in the top 3 and possible leading the Syd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thorpdale rec reserve in real trouble of losing the potato festival to arden st.

Last edited:
Play turner and Howe and corr and McDonald and you reap what you sow.

I reckon we shifted torwards learning a new game style too quickly and the players look lost of all confidence.

Maybe time to simplify it again, bring in Bergman and Wardlaw and a few others and let them compete.

This club is broken and at least we have senior personnel who has been there done that and can try right the ship.

I said during the preseason that this would likely be Ziebell's last season and won't be part of our 23 by season end, at the moment I would say he has probably been our best player, at least in the top 3 and possible leading the Syd.
Sometimes pride can be a bitch of a thing.

Play turner and Howe and corr and McDonald and you reap what you sow.

I reckon we shifted torwards learning a new game style too quickly and the players look lost of all confidence.

Maybe time to simplify it again, bring in Bergman and Wardlaw and a few others and let them compete.

This club is broken and at least we have senior personnel who has been there done that and can try right the ship.

Mate the group has to learn a game plan I mean ffs these are senior players.

This really shits me. It must be even worse for the ex-fitzroy supporters among us who have to read the name of their great club with a proud 100-year plus history, the mistreatment of which is still very much an open wound, be treated as synonymous with "s**t club."

To think they rested ben brown and tom mcdonald.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back