Autopsy Reverse streak v dees. Continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does any of this matter at the end of the day? I'm talking about the fact that for anyone who really cares about the club, games like this can ruin the next few days, if not the whole week. Those stupid statements "WeLl tEChnICalLY wE wOn in ThE mIdFieLD" just rub insult to injury, tonight I personally have become numb and don't know if I'll garner any interest in footy for the next week.
Of course it matters. He’s rebuilding and experimenting and it’s important that the coaches are ckear-eyed about what and who works and what and who doesn’t. Fans are allowed to overreact and throw their hands up and say it’s all irredeemable, but we‘ve got him and his experience in at this very low ebb so he won’t do that.

btw if anyone has taken his comments from an article or tweets I’d recommend watching the press conference. I find them and him reassuring.

Of course it matters. He’s rebuilding and experimenting and it’s important that the coaches are ckear-eyed about what and who works and what and who doesn’t. Fans are allowed to overreact and throw their hands up and say it’s all irredeemable, but we‘ve got him and his experience in at this very low ebb so he won’t do that.

btw if anyone has taken his comments from an article or tweets I’d recommend watching the press conference. I find them and him reassuring.
He is the right one for the job ahead. I have no doubt about that.

Best part of tonight was meeting some big footy royalty after the game at Maccas. Head says we are years away, heart says give clarko a year to sort it out.
Head says Clarkson has five years and a lot will change within two-three.

I just had another look at the presser. He really is not giving us any false hopes there.

It's going to be a 5 year plan to become competitive again.

I reckon he'll try to get a few of 23-26 year olds in the draft too.

What’s happening with the mid season draft ? Any good prospects there . Or is there a new set up this year ? Can someone please give me hope .😂😂😂 thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Clarkson said it well.. Melbourne have around 10 All Australian quality players . I had moments of watching them and just admiring the quality of what they were doing. The reality is all the Afl clubs have very good quality footballers.. 'soldiers' as Pagan described them.. but the x factor for the champion teams is when you throw into the mix the genuine stars.. Carey.. Petracca.. McKernan.. Dangerfield.. Oliver...but also a significant number of them. In reality Melbourne is at a juncture where it has a high number of genuine stars.. North needs to find.. develop.. that same too ten list of quality.. In Sheezel, LDU and Simpkin there are a few.. but we're going to need more in order to reach that top level.. it will take time, patience and wise list management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back