Injury Review into our medical staff

Remove this Banner Ad

The original question was asking what involvement he has in the fitness regime. A fair question.

He would definitely have a say IMO.

For example I think it would have been his idea for the use of footballs over this pre-season and in most drills as opposed to previous years of just running.
It would appear until this year Bucks hasn't had much input, (Deadly Dav. wouldn't allow the balls) and that changed with the new regimen.

GC it's not an unfounded assumption. My eldest sister was a theater nurse and one of my oldest friends is a theater technician. There will always be exceptions to the rule but by and large they seem to be little Hitlers in the theater and supercilious creeps outside from the observations of two long term observers on the inside.
Little Hitlers and supercilious creeps. Pretty harsh but no doubt true. I think you overestimated the chance one of them might care about their patients. Travvy did slot the occasional shot, don't drag him down to that level.
Almost impossible to do so in such a 'closed shop' jmac. I can only go with the information I have but history shows that the 'surgeons union' dominates the AMA.
I did note that there are always exceptions to every generalization, although as yet I am yet to hear of any and my own experiences with the breed as a patient follow that of others.
Not sure what that one means. Hasnt been too many surgeons running the AMA. Not sure the AMA would agree with the idea they are dominated by surgeons. They are hard nosed, self involved and high handed enough on their own to ever let such a thing happen. The surgeons dont have it all to themselves when it comes to adverse charateristics, the rest of the profession can hold their own.

Little Hitlers and supercilious creeps. Pretty harsh but no doubt true. I think you overestimated the chance one of them might care about their patients. Travvy did slot the occasional shot, don't drag him down to that level.

Not sure what that one means. Hasnt been too many surgeons running the AMA. Not sure the AMA would agree with the idea they are dominated by surgeons. They are hard nosed, self involved and high handed enough on their own to ever let such a thing happen. The surgeons dont have it all to themselves when it comes to adverse charateristics, the rest of the profession can hold their own.
We can agree to disagree on the AMA, from my perspective it has ever been so, although not far behind will be the pharmaceuticals.

Medicos in general can be pretty self-absorbed. Reckon you can go a day on BF where you don't mention them?

Definitely worth exploring........sick of seeing our best players on the side line.

I still think they should investigate the hardness of our training ground.
Two hamstrings to Elliott there, Scharenberg ACL x 1 or 2?, Ramsay ACL, Wells ??, De Goey, Reid.........etc
I just think it's more bad luck than anything else, athletics train on harder surfaces than we do and they seem to be alright, sprinters, long distance runners, marathon runners etc, sometimes I think we are cursed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back