Review of the football department

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Moderator #126
Was speaking to a couple of his allumni at St Kevs, ( during an uber shift ) and they recall fondly Bard pinning a teacher against the lockers

They were the St Kevin’s Kray Brothers
In fairness that was just to prise back the Domain liftout the teacher had confiscated from Brad during class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes but isn't he a scumwood supporter?
I will tell you how the review will go Buckley tells Brad your job is safe now and will put you on a 5 year deal extension now let's meet the rest of the Boys Club at Honeys Bar in Clarendon Street for drinks then Brad says Super got 5 more years of spin to go then Buckley says BTW Brad JB is going to be there wants to chat with you regarding playing Golf with him next week.

gokangas

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory
After our 1st game Ben Buckley sent us members an email saying he had opened up the lines of communication and would be giving us updates via our website every month.

Has anyone seen such an update?
Too busy flying backwards and forwards from Sydney. Surely he could write this whilst sitting in the Qantas Club.

Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
Remember the rumor going around a few weeks back about Longmire coming to North next season? I laughed it off initially, but when you think about it, given that he and Buckley used to be teammates, and the fact Buckley lives in Sydney, wouldn't surprise me if they had a few informal chats. Given where Sydney is at, it may well be Longmire's thinking that it's time to move in, or he may have got a word from their board that they would be open to such a possibility...

Grogg

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After our 1st game Ben Buckley sent us members an email saying he had opened up the lines of communication and would be giving us updates via our website every month.

Has anyone seen such an update?
Nup.

Don't expect to either.

Disingenuous PR ********.

Horizons_00

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Remember the rumor going around a few weeks back about Longmire coming to North next season? I laughed it off initially, but when you think about it, given that he and Buckley used to be teammates, and the fact Buckley lives in Sydney, wouldn't surprise me if they had a few informal chats. Given where Sydney is at, it may well be Longmire's thinking that it's time to move in, or he may have got a word from their board that they would be open to such a possibility...
Meh. We need someone ruthless

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
**** wouldn’t put it past North to have a CEO and Coach both living in Sydney..

Hazey1977

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FFC, Wimbledon Hawks, Hudi Laran FC
I remember someone saying that Brads doin his best to undo his earlier life so to speak. Hated who he was so now he's reformed from that, desparate for everyone to know.

As far as character goes, as long as you're not one to drag a whole team down with how **** you are as a bloke then who gives a **** about character? And those guys are rare anyway. Most just wide eyed school kids so pick the ones who can play and discipline when needed.
Found God?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
Maybe Bill Shorten Consultancy will be looking for work. Get him in to do the review.
Putting aside all the political side of things, Bill's approach would love the whole corporate bureaucracy of the place and the 'stability' it's offered. He'd come back with "Clean Bill of health" wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Top Bottom