Review of the football department

Remove this Banner Ad

here we go, the loss we needed to have

We've had quite a few losses we needed to have this year. I can't shake the feeling that for this club that one extra loss just doesn't exist.

Yes but isn't he a scumwood supporter?
I will tell you how the review will go Buckley tells Brad your job is safe now and will put you on a 5 year deal extension now let's meet the rest of the Boys Club at Honeys Bar in Clarendon Street for drinks then Brad says Super got 5 more years of spin to go then Buckley says BTW Brad JB is going to be there wants to chat with you regarding playing Golf with him next week.

After our 1st game Ben Buckley sent us members an email saying he had opened up the lines of communication and would be giving us updates via our website every month.

Has anyone seen such an update?
Too busy flying backwards and forwards from Sydney. Surely he could write this whilst sitting in the Qantas Club.

Remember the rumor going around a few weeks back about Longmire coming to North next season? I laughed it off initially, but when you think about it, given that he and Buckley used to be teammates, and the fact Buckley lives in Sydney, wouldn't surprise me if they had a few informal chats. Given where Sydney is at, it may well be Longmire's thinking that it's time to move in, or he may have got a word from their board that they would be open to such a possibility...

After our 1st game Ben Buckley sent us members an email saying he had opened up the lines of communication and would be giving us updates via our website every month.

Nup.

Don't expect to either.

Disingenuous PR bullshit.

Remember the rumor going around a few weeks back about Longmire coming to North next season? I laughed it off initially, but when you think about it, given that he and Buckley used to be teammates, and the fact Buckley lives in Sydney, wouldn't surprise me if they had a few informal chats. Given where Sydney is at, it may well be Longmire's thinking that it's time to move in, or he may have got a word from their board that they would be open to such a possibility...

Meh. We need someone ruthless

* wouldn’t put it past North to have a CEO and Coach both living in Sydney..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember someone saying that Brads doin his best to undo his earlier life so to speak. Hated who he was so now he's reformed from that, desparate for everyone to know.

As far as character goes, as long as you're not one to drag a whole team down with how **** you are as a bloke then who gives a **** about character? And those guys are rare anyway. Most just wide eyed school kids so pick the ones who can play and discipline when needed.
Found God?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe Bill Shorten Consultancy will be looking for work. Get him in to do the review.
Putting aside all the political side of things, Bill's approach would love the whole corporate bureaucracy of the place and the 'stability' it's offered. He'd come back with "Clean Bill of health" wouldn't he?

Last edited:

He probably believes he has meet the KPI for opening communication by simply emailing you to tell you he was looking at opening aline of communication.

Is this actually happening?

Yeh. Was termed a "Route 69" because staff members were paired up to forensically review each other.

The good news is Brad and Cam were buddied up and went over each other with fine toothed combs before each declaring the other as doing a great job.

Things were a bit grimmer for Carl, with Ben B pointing out he should "take more time to stop and smell the roses". That would've stung.

Yeh. Was termed a "Route 69" because staff members were paired up to forensically review each other.

The good news is Brad and Cam were buddied up and went over each other with fine toothed combs before each declaring the other as doing a great job.

Things were a bit grimmer for Carl, with Ben B pointing out he should "take more time to stop and smell the roses". That would've stung.
I heard the McDonald’s got each other and filled theirs out with crayons.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back