Review Review Port v Richmond - Rd 18

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh we played poorly despite them being a different class,

kicking for goal and deliveries into 50 awful

beaten by a far better team

was a really meh, boring game to watch

Tom Jonas is the worst captain since The Captain and Tennille.

d6d446dcbbcec90e6027c5cb6d0f802a.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team hinkley has built is crap. We need to build teams like we did in the 80’s tough, hard, ruthlessly and win at all costs. Get someone who can do that... he’ll half the supporters can do that.

Their pressure was relentless and we just didn't handle it at all. Running and handballing ourselves into trouble time after time after time and if not doing that then messing up unpressurised forward entries. Full credit to Richmond but we were characteristically mediocre and lame.

So many really poor performers. Clurey was embarrassed by Lynch again. SPP fumbled and bumbled like the park footballer he is. S.Gray gave us nothing. Rozee looked miles off the pace against that quality and intensity. Bonner so poor, he's the reverse of a player who plays the game in slow motion, he's playing it on fast forward.

Thought Boak was great again. Duursma lion hearted effort. Butters tried to create forward of centre. Amon and Broady started well but made a lot of mistakes as the game went on. DBJ tried hard.

At least we performed roughly to expectation this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amon, Boak and DBJ all can walk off content with their game. Butters had his moments although needs to find some penetration in his kick. Duursma runs all day. Everyone else completely outplayed by a better team. Hopefully we will one day see Riley Bonner in a one on one contest with Caleb Daniel, I know who id be backing 100 times out of 100.

I know he has a lot of fans on this board who seem to make a lot of excuses for him, but if Port can get a first round pick, or can use him in a package to get a position of need, I would trade SPP in a heartbeat.

Midfielders who can't find the footy, can't go forward, can't handball and are fumbly and panic under pressure shouldn't be too difficult to replace.

He's obviously not our major problem but I'm always surprised with just how high regard he is held by many on here. Seriously average footballer.

I also fear this could be the end of the Cameron Sutcliffe era. Farewell we hardly knew ye.

Tom Jonas is the worst captain since The Captain and Tennille.
I was just going to comment, what kind of a captain does that seconds before half time, what a shambolic act from a leader of the club, really poor and not good enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back