Review Review Port v Richmond - Rd 18

Remove this Banner Ad

I think were the only top 10 side that shits themselves everytime we have a kick out or ground ball in our defensive 50. Jonas and Byrne Jones are tje main ones who just dont look and hit high and hope. Hartlett Clurey and Broadbent have the skills and composure to find targets but only when they have time and space. Compared to Richmond who were so well drilled in this area time and time again they found short kick mark targets in their defensive 50 making it so easy to rebound. Didnt help charlie kept running under the ball

I dont think Cotchin is better than Boak. Stack better than Rozee, Ellis better than Rockliff etc etc.
They are just really well coached and full of belief and confidence.

Finally, I know how Graham Cornes felt 5mins after the 1990 GF.

The wheel has turned.

We don't have a Rance, a Lynch, a Riewoldt, a Rioli and we sure as hell don't have a match winner like Dustin Martin.

Pretty disappointed with Hinkleys "nah I'm ok with it" when asked about the Westhoff spoil over the boundary that resulted in that 50 to end the first quarter. Really soft leadership for the club. Not good enough Ken, grow some balls

There was a lack of passion about today's performance. I've noticed it in other games but it struck me more today because against a real contender, we just didn't make it life or death. It just played out.
This current Port Adelaide has nothing in common with the past. How long would this current malaise of 5 years be allowed to run with John Cahill at the helm?

Strike up the music, the band has begun, the Pennsylvania polka.

Ken Hinkley will destroy the young kids before we replace him. Butters told to reign in the bantz and Duursma to get a talking to about his goal celly.

Anyone who was at the game: was Xavier aiming at one of the lights, maybe as a * you to Hinkley for his comments last week?

Our team was visibly flat today. We’re rudderless and we don’t have the ability to will ourselves to victory.

Mediocrity and staleness have fully set in. Don’t expect this team to achieve anything of note while Ken is at the helm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up, only 2 players to have a bounce today. Takes our team total to 60 for the year.

Good chance our team catches 2014 Broady next week (61 bounces) but lots of work to do to catch 2014 Pittard (79 bounces)

No Wingard and Polec ... no run

I would also trade SPP. He's not going to improve his skill level.

There was a reason he slid in the draft, and for those same reasons we’d be unlikely to get a pick inside the top 20 for him.

Richmond arent a good side.

Ellis, Prestia, Houli etc. These are good average footballers.

What they are is confident. Look at Lynch button-holing our captain, basically calling him a soft campaigner. He wasn't doing that at McGold Coast.

Dimma, for all his faults, has a pretty average side making a charge at their secind flag. We have Ken.
Martin cotchin lynch houli better than port counter points to start. We were outmanned

Port Adelaide is like that weird friend at school that is occasionally great value but also does some really, really whacky s**t and embarrasses you by association.

Losing doesn't even hurt anymore, I have given up mentally until Hinkley is gone .

Lost all of my passion the last 3 years , dead inside
Best way to be saves a lot of frustration.
I closed up shop some weeks back and now find my weekends are much more pleasant.
Has nothing to do with winning or losing it’s the way this Ken Clown has dragged the club down to rock bottom.
I also think the board are just as much to blame and they should go with him.
Sadly that will take some time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back