Autopsy Review Saints vs Eagles Acres god mode Billings ice man

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite simply because we needed a back up ruckman. King & Gardy were done & we had a young McEvoy with an injury prone Stanley. Pattison was a back up & no worse than Cain Ackland, Trent Knobel or Matthew Clarke.

Supporters can carry on about Pattison being no good & Gamble being a shocker but they were recruited to fill a need & we gave up SFA to get them.

They didn't work out & we moved on quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pattison went on to be listed at the Hawks after he left us.

I think one stat that is normally correct is the first to 100 usually wins most games. Looked at that for years and it happens many times. Obviously if you are 50 points up it is a certainty but even in close games it happens most times.
Great stat there plugger66.

I would suggest if the margin stays the same for 2 quarters then most likely the sides would have kicked exactly the same scores. And yes I do know they don't have to but in a tight game you would expect similar scoring shots. I think one stat that is normally correct is the first to 100 usually wins most games. Looked at that for years and it happens many times. Obviously if you are 50 points up it is a certainty but even in close games it happens most times.
I don't think 100 is a magical number in this regard. I'm guessing just over 50% of teams that get to one point first win, and 100% of teams that get to 164 first win and anything in between would be on a sliding scale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back