Review Review v North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Hall is not a ruckman. He won't be considered at all for that spot. Just too new to the game and has spent his time learning to be a forward.

Prob is we already have 3 extremely talented man mountains up fwd who are finally coming of age. No room for J.Hall there.

If he wants to receive a contract extension he and the club may need to adapt his skills to the ruck and use his athletic/jumping ability to his advantage ie Nic Nat style.

I personally don't think he has the goods to make it, but it may be his last opportunity.

Good news is hopefully the Saints are still down to Longer as their sole ruck while Hickey is out, so shouldn't be to hard to match in Rd9 if Nichols is still out.

Really proud of the boys , shows what we are capable of with our best team on the park . Bock BOG in the magoos should now come in , saammy to ruck , I can smell finals .

PS - Poor poor form from north fans booing Gaz , first time I can think he has been booed by opposing fans , take a long hard look at yourselves.

Really proud of the boys , shows what we are capable of with our best team on the park . Bock BOG in the magoos should now come in , saammy to ruck , I can smell finals .

PS - Poor poor form from north fans booing Gaz , first time I can think he has been booed by opposing fans , take a long hard look at yourselves.

I know right... I knew norf fans were bad but didn't thin kthey would sink that low. They think he gets preference from the umps but pretty much all of his free kicks were there. They booed when he got a free kick for someone grabbing him by the foot ffs.

Soooooooo...got into Singapore last night
Checked the results
How good was that? :D
Just had a sneaky we'd been playing badly and winning and that just with a few things clicking we could really put a team like North to the sword
I still maintain that for a couple of dodgy fifties and some other woeful umpiring decisions in the rain we were much closer to Freo than the score or journalists suggested

Geeeez I love Bluey McKenna

So cool in his press conferences, win lose or draw.

He keeps a lid on things all whilst bringing out so many positives to find in the near future!

This, this and this. Good coaches all do that. Just look at Lyons' pressers. He reacts well on game day too. I wish I could hide how much of a fan I am of Bluey :( I just think he is going to turn out a very good coach and like the players, he has developed immensely since 2011. This is why sacking coaches constantly is a s**t thing to do. Stability is awesome and we have it.

This, this and this. Good coaches all do that. Just look at Lyons' pressers. He reacts well on game day too. I wish I could hide how much of a fan I am of Bluey :( I just think he is going to turn out a very good coach and like the players, he has developed immensely since 2011. This is why sacking coaches constantly is a s**t thing to do. Stability is awesome and we have it.

He is already the longest serving coach in the Gold Coast SUNS history!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Shaw and Hall had probably their best games of the year. Shaw had 20 disposals at 90%DE and Hall set up a few goals roaming around half forward including that great kick to Harley streaming into an open goal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

robbo STILL has no freakin' clue. "they've won at etihad, now they need to win at the mcg". literally 2 weeks ago against melbourne as well as last year.

he's still pretending he has the slightest clue about us, it's clear as day he has nfi.

robbo STILL has no freakin' clue. "they've won at etihad, now they need to win at the mcg". literally 2 weeks ago against melbourne as well as last year.

he's still pretending he has the slightest clue about us, it's clear as day he has nfi.
Yeah I picked up on this too, the guy is a peanut, I am really starting to get PO with this show and on the couch, sooooo Vic centric, going on about the WA curse, what about the interstate clubs that travel 10 times a year in comparison to Collingwoods 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back