Review Review v North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came on here to say well done but I may get abused.
Anyway I'm a good sport and well done on your win, what an exciting team you guys have and hope u keep going all the way to September. Exciting times for u guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not likely to get abused on our forum usless your out of line, we leave that to some of the other forums. too hard to hate when you live in the sunshine state

Lynch was second best on ground for mine. He ran so bloody hard and had such a massive impact. I think he would almost be on par with Ablett.

Reminded me of Reiwoldt today. Better ground skills though.

Amazing win, they surprised me which made it all the sweeter.

Copped abuse from a row and a half of North muppets. Fended them off like Lynchy on Boomer.

This game provided my absolute favorite moment with the Suns when Day chased down Harvey on the wing. My god I lost my mind!!!

Shame about Tommy. The heart sank when he was just lying in the middle. I think PCL's are doable in 6 Sunny_ Hopefully anyway.

Finals looking a real possibility. Exciting times.

Copped abuse from a row and a half of North muppets. Fended them off like Lynchy on Boomer.

This game provided my absolute favorite moment with the Suns when Day chased down Harvey on the wing. My god I lost my mind!!!

Shame about Tommy. The heart sank when he was just lying in the middle. I think PCL's are doable in 6 Sunny_ Hopefully anyway.

This. I frothed so hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was so much fun to watch.

I can't wait to watch the first quarter again.

We went in $1.20 favs. Upsets happen. But that is football and we are not the 1st or will be the last to return flat from WA. Bye has arrived at a great time for us. Hang on - this game? Roos V Suns?

You use odds to predict games? You should try watching teams and forming your own opinion :)

Pfft. Rubbish excuses. Had a huge break. Good luck for the rest of the season :)

Great win guys, you're an exciting team to watch.

And while GOD is walking amongst men, you'll continue to be a scary scary side.

Best of luck for remainder of season.

Who did you tip?

Tipped North but gave us a chance. As did most people. I saw you posting remarks about how your team will easily win. Time to learn some respect, especially being a Norf supporter. Even your own board are calling you out on being one eyed. A good lesson for you :)

You use odds to predict games? You should try watching teams and forming your own opinion :)

Pfft. Rubbish excuses. Had a huge break. Good luck for the rest of the season :)

Actually, if you pick the favourites to predict winners, you'll finish in the top end of most tipping comps. Combined knowledge and all. :p

On another note, well done today. Completely outplayed. :(

Tipped North but gave us a chance. As did most people. I saw you posting remarks about how your team will easily win. Time to learn some respect, especially being a Norf supporter. Even your own board are calling you out on being one eyed. A good lesson for you :)
No - Roar V Wanders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back