Prediction Revised 2020 Ladder Predictions (During Shutdown)

Remove this Banner Ad

Open the other eye. This glosses over the loss to Freo. Adelaide were not good last week it was a genuine cripple fight. The margin flattered you a lot last night but agree it was a good win.

As I said StKilda are on odd team at this stage. They either look like one of the best teams in the league for a couple of quarters and then in every game so far this year they switch off and look like the worst team in the league.
Yeah we've choked twice against poor teams which is hard to explain, but at least our form stacks up against some of the best sides.
So ironic coming from an essendon supporter who have been nothing but complete pretenders for almost 2 decades.

Open the other eye. This glosses over the loss to Freo. Adelaide were not good last week it was a genuine cripple fight. The margin flattered you a lot last night but agree it was a good win.

As I said StKilda are on odd team at this stage. They either look like one of the best teams in the league for a couple of quarters and then in every game so far this year they switch off and look like the worst team in the league.
I didn't say Adelaide were good, I said they were much improved, which I believe was definitely the case. Especially in the 3rd quarter, where their pressure index was at an elite, finals-like 206.

I mean they were playing at home again for the first time in ages, in front of the home crowd, do you really not think that they would be better and harder to beat there, than they were at neutral, or away venues!?

They clearly were and I'm far from the only one who's suggested it, so it has nothing to do with bias.

They were also a team we hadn't beaten in 10 attempts, at a ground we'd never won at, so they were mental hurdles we had to overcome.

We must also be a damn good team then if we "switch off and look like the worst team in the league in every game", yet in a low-scoring season still beat current top 6 teams WB by 39 points, Port by 29, and Richmond by 26!

I didn't say Adelaide were good, I said they were much improved, which I believe was definitely the case. Especially in the 3rd quarter, where their pressure index was at an elite, finals-like 206.

I mean they were playing at home again for the first time in ages, in front of the home crowd, do you really not think that they would be better and harder to beat there, than they were at neutral, or away venues!?

They clearly were and I'm far from the only one who's suggested it, so it has nothing to do with bias.

They were also a team we hadn't beaten in 10 attempts, at a ground we'd never won at, so they were mental hurdles we had to overcome.

We must also be a damn good team then if we "switch off and look like the worst team in the league in every game", yet in a low-scoring season still beat current top 6 teams WB by 39 points, Port by 29, and Richmond by 26!

What about the Freo loss? My original post said StKilda were an odd side. I never said they weren’t capable of playing good footy.

You listing the good results and ignoring the bad results. Doesn’t change the fact the Saints have been weird this season.

I stand by my comments that they were genuinely awful for 2 weeks in a row.

Is the eight set?
Saints still have to play Geelong, Brisbane and West Coast. They have also played the bottom 4. They aren’t set in yet.

Lock in

Port
West Coast
Richmond
Brisbane
Geelong

GWS should but they really don't look great
Pies have injuries
Saints got a harder draw now
Dogs are inconsistent
Essendon who knows
Melbourne are still in it somehow

1. Port
2. West Coast
3. Brisbane
4. Richmond
5. Geelong
6. Giants
7. St Kilda
8. Essendon
Can’t see Essendon making the 8.

Beaten Adelaide by 3, Sydney by 6, Freo by 6 and North by 14.

They still have to play 5 of the top 6, St Kilda, Richmond, Port Adelaide, West Coast and Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see Essendon making the 8.

Beaten Adelaide by 3, Sydney by 6, Freo by 6 and North by 14.

They still have to play 5 of the top 6, St Kilda, Richmond, Port Adelaide, West Coast and Geelong.

Essendon is gonna get our yearly 12-10 (9.5-7.5) this year. The ladder will shape itself around this constant

Essendon is gonna get our yearly 12-10 (9.5-7.5) this year. The ladder will shape itself around this constant
And your yearly gift of a first weeks final bye to some lucky team?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

1. Port Adelaide: 13-4
2. Brisbane: 12-5
3. West Coast: 11-6
4. Collingwood: 10-6-1
5. Richmond: 9-7-1
6. St Kilda: 9-8
7. Geelong: 9-8
8. GWS: 9-8

9. Essendon: 8-8-1
10. Western Bulldogs: 8-9
11. Melbourne: 8-9
12. Gold Coast: 7-9-1
13. Carlton: 7-10
14. Fremantle: 7-10
15. Hawthorn: 6-11
16. Sydney: 5-12
17. North: 5-12
18. Adelaide: 0-17

Finals:
QF1- Port def Collingwood by 20 pts
EF1- Richmond def GWS by 17 pts
EF2- Geelong def St Kilda by 32 pts
QF2- Brisbane def West Coast by 4 pts

SF1- Collingwood def Richmond by 13 pts
SF2- West Coast def Geelong by 8 pts

PF1- Port Adelaide def West Coast by 12 pts
PF2- Collingwood def Brisbane by 5 pts

GF- Collingwood def Port by 11 pts

Collingwood somehow get back into form, just make the top 4, and go on to win a ripping Grand Final

Wont happen, but Hey, I can dream can’t i.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back