Revisiting the 2014 AFL draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many articles have we seen so far on McCartin the wraps are glowing and are continuing to get louder.

How many articles have we seen so far on McCartin the wraps are glowing and are continuing to get louder.
When your pbs are so piss poor its pretty easy to beat them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I guess that explains the excitement about Melbourne.
Lol keep pumping up your players in the off season. Especially the ones that dont fire a shot during the season

Saints November premiers

Lol keep pumping up your players in the off season. Especially the ones that dont fire a shot during the season

Saints November premiers

Yeah ok he's a 21 year key forward thats had a number of injury concerns that he looks to have overcome. Looks an elite talent when going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ok he's a 21 year key forward thats had a number of injury concerns that he looks to have overcome. Looks an elite talent when going.

When was this occurence?

Thats the thing. When he has played he hasnt looked like an elite talent.

Saints November premiers

stop the presses! guy talks positively about a player of a team he supports! unbelievable really

and on a football forum nonetheless. crazy stuff

Duggan the clear #1 if this was redrafted
Really...
Someone without Blue and yellow glasses on would probably take all of the following before Duggan:
Petracca, Weller, Lever, Blakely, De Goey, Moore, Wright, Mcgovern, Mclean and probably Maynard.

edit: Forgot Heeney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back