Revisiting the 2015 National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
As we know, it's been an entire 22 hours since the conclusion of the draft, and players are long into their careers as AFL successes. I'm going to have a crack.

1. Carlton - Tom Doedee - To think Crows fans were complaining about his selection.
2. Brisbane Lions - Matthew Hayball - As we know, the best is last, or second best in this instance.
3. Melbourne - Tyrone Leonardis - We thought his career was done when Goodes blasted him for liking a facebook page against him, but his Sydney career is exceptional.
4. Essendon - Shane Yarran - Runs away faster from opposition players than he did from the cops.
5. Essendon - Callum Mills - Dogged the AFL for Rugby League but he was ok in his day.
6. Gold Coast - Corey Wagner - Never played a game but has a badass name.
7. Melbourne - Brayden Sier - "Who the f**k is that?" - Collingwood fans on draft night. What a great pick-up in the end by Collingwood.
8. Carlton - Charlie Curnow - Ever since he returned from prison, he's been sensational. Great pick-up by the club.
9. Adelaide - Rhys Mathieson - Adding to the list of successful players that left Brisbane when their first contracts expired.
10. GWS Giants - Oleg Markov - How can you not select a fluent Russian speaker? The sound of his voice terrorises opposition players.

How do you rate the boys?

As we know, it's been an entire 22 hours since the conclusion of the draft, and players are long into their careers as AFL successes. I'm going to have a crack.

1. Carlton - Tom Doedee - To think Crows fans were complaining about his selection.
2. Brisbane Lions - Matthew Hayball - As we know, the best is last, or second best in this instance.
3. Melbourne - Tyrone Leonardis - We thought his career was done when Goodes blasted him for liking a facebook page against him, but his Sydney career is exceptional.
4. Essendon - Shane Yarran - Runs away faster from opposition players than he did from the cops.
5. Essendon - Callum Mills - Dogged the AFL for Rugby League but he was ok in his day.
6. Gold Coast - Corey Wagner - Never played a game but has a badass name.
7. Melbourne - Brayden Sier - "Who the f**k is that?" - Collingwood fans on draft night. What a great pick-up in the end by Collingwood.
8. Carlton - Charlie Curnow - Ever since he returned from prison, he's been sensational. Great pick-up by the club.
9. Adelaide - Rhys Mathieson - Adding to the list of successful players that left Brisbane when their first contracts expired.
10. GWS Giants - Oleg Markov - How can you not select a fluent Russian speaker? The sound of his voice terrorises opposition players.

How do you rate the boys?
No way near enough Wylie Buzza in this thread.

No way near enough Wylie Buzza in this thread.

Special mention to Ben Keays for being Dennis Cometti's favourite player in his last year

"Keays gone missing a bit in this second quarter. Leppitsch should look at the back of the couch. That's where I usually find mine"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back