Revival of the "What Music You Listening To?" Thread....

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinead O'Connor dead at 56. There was a troubled and brave soul. Her son suicided a few years back. Don't know the cause of her death.
There were phone numbers for Beyond Blue etc attached to one of the articles I read

So we've lost Rodriguez and Robbie Roberston in the news today.RIP
Missed this sad news at the time. Whilst I wasn’t a big Rodriguez fan all the women I hung out with in my late teens loved him and the doco Searching for Sugarman was excellent viewing. Robbie and The Band still get a good run on my playlist, legends. Read his autobiography last year which was a great read.

So we've lost Rodriguez and Robbie Roberston in the news today.RIP
I saw Rodriguez at a free lunch gig at Basement Discs with about 30-40 other punters. Got a CD signed! Obviously just months before the movie came out to reintroduce him to the world… not long later he was headlining Glastonbury

I saw Rodriguez at a free lunch gig at Basement Discs with about 30-40 other punters. Got a CD signed! Obviously just months before the movie came out to reintroduce him to the world… not long later he was headlining Glastonbury

I miss Basement Discs☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I handed a demo over to my mate who turned it into this..

Can't tell ya how many times I've listened to it while working out everything he did to it. Pretty happy with him though 😊.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back