Revival of the "What Music You Listening To?" Thread....

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't listened to the smashing pumpkins for years, one of my favorite ever bands :thumbsu: I found their songs a bit polarising though in that some are very calming but others are downright depressing.

Just fantastic, was listening to the pumpkins just yesterday.
Fabulous mournful voice

And the greatest live concert performer ever

And Now For Something Completely Different, new Deftones.

Re-discovered Led Zeppelin
Listening to them on all my old Vinyl records after many years of neglecting them

Best Band in the World

You still have a turntable? Agree re Led Zep, amazing band.

Our old records are long gone, given away over the years to the kids, kids friends, whoever was interested. Occasionally chase some down on iTunes, but it's not the same.

You still have a turntable? Agree re Led Zep, amazing band.

Our old records are long gone, given away over the years to the kids, kids friends, whoever was interested. Occasionally chase some down on iTunes, but it's not the same.
Yes I still have a turntable.
I like the sound of vinyl it always sounds warmer to me and closer to what the artist wanted the sound to be.
My collection of vinyl records is quite large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I still have a turntable.
I like the sound of vinyl it always sounds warmer to me and closer to what the artist wanted the sound to be.
My collection of vinyl records is quite large
Have all my Bruce albumins that were on vinyl still
ALeo the Beatles

Just watched Rockwiz for the first time in yonks. They should issue a warning if Tim Rogers is on the show, so those of us who think he is a talentless w***er can opt not to watch. Seriously, he massacres every song he performs with his affectations, all aimed at covering up the fact that HE CANNOT SING.

Rant over.

Edit: BF inserted the**. The missing word began with 'w' and ended with 'r', with a 'k' in there.

Last edited:
Just watched Rockwiz for the first time in yonks. They should issue a warning if Tim Rogers is on the show, so those of us who think he is a talentless ****** can opt not to watch. Seriously, he massacres every song he performs with his affectations, all aimed at covering up the fact that HE CANNOT SING.

Rant over.

Edit: BF inserted the**. The missing word began with 'w' and ended with 'r', with a 'k' in there.
Also works with 'f' and 'r' while still using the 'k'

Just saw the Models play at the Enmore Theatre.

Brilliant! Sean Kelly still has the vocal ability to smash any wall that Trump builds. Started with 'Happy Birthday IBM' and finished with a cover of 'Suffragette City'. They supported Bowie in 1983. Took wife. She was a little surprised by their grunt, especially since we were by the speaker stack. Love Aussie indie bands. This concert reminded me of being sixteen, with false ID, getting in to the Seaview Ballroom in StKilda. Dave Mason and Machinations were tonight's support acts. Age has wearied them but they were warmly received.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back