Revival of the "What Music You Listening To?" Thread....

Remove this Banner Ad

New Aimee Mann album out, 'Mental Illness'. This track is beautiful, if a bit slow and melancholic (like the Pies ATM:()

Love this album. Snow Goose is a stellar track.

I've been playing the new Mac Demarco album "This Old Dog" on repeat since its release 2 days ago. I also love the new War on Drugs track:

Love this album. Snow Goose is a stellar track.

I've been playing the new Mac Demarco album "This Old Dog" on repeat since its release 2 days ago. I also love the new War on Drugs track:

Thanks for your response. Will listen to this too.

One for you oldies......

Was 69' 70' and 71' the single greatest period for quality music of it's time ever?

Look at theses top 100 singles from these decades..

Great website too...excellent resource thanks to the author.

http://top100singles.blogspot.com.au/2011/08/amr-top-singles-of-1970.html#show

70 was pretty good! I was a young girl, but I remember these songs as the soundtrack to the Pies' glorious year of domination, until THAT Grand Final. And then I remember despair.:'(

But you are right, a great website!

70 was pretty good! I was a young girl, but I remember these songs as the soundtrack to the Pies' glorious year of domination, until THAT Grand Final. And then I remember despair.:'(

But you are right, a great website!
Great site for "stepping back in time".

Sharpies, Skyhooks, Ancol Stripes....Box Hill still had horse drawn milk carts, William Shakespeare wrote "My little Angel" and "Sale of the Century" ruled the TV.

Countdown was the only other show you watched every Sunday night apart form The Winners.

I think green day are one of the most underrated bands of all time, there new album is awesome. they aren't in the rock and roll hall of fame for nothing definitely worth a listen :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The musical group, Happy Flowers, was formed in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, in 1983 by two former members of the Landlords, John Beers ("Mr. Horribly Charred Infant") and Charlie Kramer ("Mr. Anus"). This duo combines improvisational noise punk guitar and drums with lyrics often written in the first person from the perspective of a child, with childlike intonation and grammar. Their humorous songs are mainly about freak childhood accidents and common childhood gripes.

The musical group, Happy Flowers, was formed in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, in 1983 by two former members of the Landlords, John Beers ("Mr. Horribly Charred Infant") and Charlie Kramer ("Mr. Anus"). This duo combines improvisational noise punk guitar and drums with lyrics often written in the first person from the perspective of a child, with childlike intonation and grammar. Their humorous songs are mainly about freak childhood accidents and common childhood gripes.

WTF?

Hey General Soreness.
If you ever want to invite me over to your place for some beers and to sit around listening to music, don't.
I'm busy that weekend.
However if it's just beers minus your music, I'm available.

By the way I think your nick may be a direct result of the music you listen to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back