Revival of the "What Music You Listening To?" Thread....

Remove this Banner Ad

She’s full on. I’ve never seen her live but think she’d be a powerful performer.

I haven't seen her live, unfortunately. She's a relation of Conway Savage (RIP), one of Nick's Bad Seeds, but is brilliant in her own right.

A big band with a lot of spirit:

I haven't seen her live, unfortunately. She's a relation of Conway Savage (RIP), one of Nick's Bad Seeds, but is brilliant in her own right.

A big band with a lot of spirit:

I remember Conway Savage in various guises and bands. Very talented and prolific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember Conway Savage in various guises and bands. Very talented and prolific.

I shouldn't pigeonhole him as a Bad Seed, he was indeed his own artist...but those Bad Seeds have always been an unlikely and shifting collection of talents.

French "metal" band with a Japanese name, singing a song about Tibetan people - off their new album 'Fortitude'.

I see a lot of criticism about this band saying they've become, or always were bland. I've always enjoyed their messaging enough to get passed their simplistic riff writing.

Really digging the vocal hooks in this song from about 1:30 onwards, though YouTube's compression really don't do the soundscape justice.

Here's another single off their aforementioned album, called 'Another World'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back