Rewboy's B & F Highlights!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rewboy

Senior List
Feb 1, 2001
South of Saigon.
That was the best Syd Barker Presentation dinner in a hell of a long time. Congrats to all who attended and made it a success. Some of my highlights include:

Meeting the great Les Foote.

Shannon Grant. Great win, a quality and friendly bloke. Had the guts to apologize for past discressions and vowed "no more".

The Mick Martyn comedy routine. Terriffic anecdotes. Seriously a wonderful and impressive speech.

Joel Sofi's hair.

The tucker. It was the best spread in a long time. Quality, not quantity.

Mark Hilton - nicest bloke i have met in years. Has time for us supporters.

The fairer sex - a man's paradise. Best crop for a while. Tight arses abundant! Woo Hoo!!

The Sam Kekovich highlights from The Fat. "What else is the expression * off for". Sensational.

Corey Jones........perhaps a lowlight. Absolutely off his nut!!

Tamsyn Lewis.

Team of the Century tribute.

Mick Martyn tribute. Very moving.

Trev and Keka comparing. Another brilliant effort. We are very lucky to have these guys.

:) :D :) :D :) :D

Please feel free to add to the list.

I spoke a lot with Joel Sofi too.

What a genuinely nice bloke he was. Down to earth and level headed too.

I hope all goes well and we hang onto this kid.

Me thinks he can play some.

Isn't it amazing the amount of money you win for other people when ya caned?

The lovely lass I was with all evening walked out with $150 in her purse, despite having not outlayed so much as $1 on bets.

Ahhhhhh, booze. One way or another it costs ya. :)

PS: And I would agree that Marika seemed lovely and every bit as down to earth as Joel did.

Nice to see my thread was added on to by people who wanted to keep the topic of discussion within the confines of the palladium room where I wanted to highlight the actual B & F function. Oh well, the concentration and Intelligence levels of some posters I am really starting to question. I don't give a shyt who won money on the tables outside.

"I helped Joe Bloggs win $5 on the whats-it table coz I hang round footy players like a bad smell and it gives me something to brag about" or "I am a footy **** and hang around footy players like a bad smell and it gives me something to brag about" ...give a flying f!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Malibu
Thanks Rewboy - you've made my decision easier by not ever posting here again.

I thought a few people might of got a laugh out of it, I didn't expect petty jealousy.

I'll give Hilts your best regards by the way.

Oh and if you think I consider myself a footy ****, you'd be surprised.

I couldn't of said it better myself Mal!

.....and to Spewboy, don't assume what you don't know...(tsk tsk)if only you knew the truth you would be very surprised...very surprised...!:mad:

Originally posted by The Rewboy
Nice to see my thread was added on to by people who wanted to keep the topic of discussion within the confines of the palladium room where I wanted to highlight the actual B & F function. Oh well, the concentration and Intelligence levels of some posters I am really starting to question. I don't give a shyt who won money on the tables outside.

"I helped Joe Bloggs win $5 on the whats-it table coz I hang round footy players like a bad smell and it gives me something to brag about" or "I am a footy **** and hang around footy players like a bad smell and it gives me something to brag about" ...give a flying f!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then you should start your own little post Rewboy, but do you have to hang it on others who do want to talk about other things that happened on the night. And patting yourself on the back is just a little bit over the top. Just because you are not interested doesnt mean that others are not. It just so happens that these girls have a bit of fun with the players, big deal if you dont like it or dont want to read about it. Dont. But dont put them down because you didnt like what was said, some may have found your post boring if they had been there and done that at other functions previously this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back