rhett biglands (aka the Stiffy_18 tribute thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Stiffy on being I think the 1st Crow supporter to reach 10,000 posts on BF. :) You have a huge lead on the rest of us ... I think Jars would be probably next in line.

We can only afford to trade Biglands if we get another ruckman. Clarke is more likely rather than less likely to retire & Huddo shouldn't be leading our rucks just yet.

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
This is my 10,000th post. I've never dribbled more crap in my life ;)

Stiffy's 10,000 posts - $ Huge internet bill
Stiffy being right on something - 2 cents
Stiffy being wrong on something - $6

reading ALL of stiffy's posts = Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's Mastercard. accepted in over 100 countries.

I'd have thought Fosdike was around the mark for Biglands in terms of value. Obviously the Crows are desperate for rucks though.

Originally posted by Porthos
I'd have thought Fosdike was around the mark for Biglands in terms of value. Obviously the Crows are desperate for rucks though.
No way are they close in value in my book. We have plenty of Fosidike-types at the Crows &could be seriously struggling for ruckmen if Clarke retires. Would only consider if Clarke continued & we were able to get Doyle as part of the package.

Since Sydney will make the 8, how about their pick, like 12-13 and Fosdike for Rhett Biglands and our 3rd round pick. It might seem a bit heavy but Rhett still has 5-6 top years left in him and is easily a top 10 ruckman. Sydney have a window of the next 3-4 years to win a flag i'd imagine, so they would consider this I say.

Keep Clarke for another year (LITERALLY BEG HIM!)... we got 2 decent ruckman developing in the SANFL and Hudson who can back up Clarke... and we stack up the draft picks.

Ohh yea, and well done Stiffy.

Im telling you, if I was leading the crows right now..

We'd have picks 3/6/10/12 and Fosdike by losing 9 of the next 11 pointless games, blooding youngsters, and losing Biglands, Stenglein and a 3rd rd pick.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Would only consider if Clarke continued & we were able to get Doyle as part of the package.
I wouldn't because Doyle spends more time in medical rooms that on the field. I really like Doyle as a player but if we get him it will be another Fitzgerald experiment. Doyle is yet to play a whole season without a major injury.

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
I wouldn't because Doyle spends more time in medical rooms that on the field. I really like Doyle as a player but if we get him it will be another Fitzgerald experiment. Doyle is yet to play a whole season without a major injury.
Congratulations on the 10,000th post.
Surely in there you must have been right at some stage;) :p

Originally posted by Wayne's-World
back on topic
If you knew Clarke was going to go on next year, I would definately field offers for Biglands.

Not too smart, one position players, with low stats - are very tradeable.
Geez, could we do with a ruckman with footy smarts...:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back