Unsolved Rhianna Barreau - Adelaide schoolgirl disappearance

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Anybody hear about this? Did they own a Torana?

1590740748167.png

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ive driven through the area a couple of times recently. One sunny day around miday I saw about 10 people in their front yards. Including a tradie working on a roof. Its hard to believe everyone missed the abduction back in 92. Saying that, Ive driven past, at around 4pm and there was no-one sighted.

My first vistit to the area was in 1986, when i visited a friend that lives 100m away, nearer brodie road. Over the years I have known a few people in the area, either friends or workmates.

bluegirlz

Senior List
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Anybody hear about this? Did they own a Torana?

View attachment 883530
I found a more detailed article on this one & there was nothing police had to link any of them at all. There were items of interest found which is why they were invited along, but referred it to interstate officers.
I don’t think a Torana was connected to them either.

bluegirlz

Senior List
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Ive driven through the area a couple of times recently. One sunny day around miday I saw about 10 people in their front yards. Including a tradie working on a roof. Its hard to believe everyone missed the abduction back in 92. Saying that, Ive driven past, at around 4pm and there was no-one sighted.

My first vistit to the area was in 1986, when i visited a friend that lives 100m away, nearer brodie road. Over the years I have known a few people in the area, either friends or workmates.
The area has changed substantially in the years that followed. Housing is where the old primary school was etc. In 92 both schools were operating as well, which would generally be a hive of activity especially in school holidays. I am thoroughly amazed that there haven’t been more confirmed sightings.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
It was very busy in the Lonsdale area in the 90's and early 2000's. lots of manufacturing with the likes of-
Mitsubishi, Solar Optical, Ramset, Oil Refinery, Yasaki, Sealley Bros, Britax, Hills, Telstra, Wolf Blass, Kimberly Clark, Walkers and many others. Not forgetting the bus Depot.
All employing hundreds, I wonder if our guy worked at any one of these places.?

bluegirlz

Senior List
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
It was very busy in the Lonsdale area in the 90's and early 2000's. lots of manufacturing with the likes of-
Mitsubishi, Solar Optical, Ramset, Oil Refinery, Yasaki, Sealley Bros, Britax, Hills, Telstra, Wolf Blass, Kimberly Clark, Walkers and many others. Not forgetting the bus Depot.
All employing hundreds, I wonder if our guy worked at any one of these places.?

Lonsdale was a hive of activity.

Its a possibility.

Not sure what the shifts were.

bluegirlz

Senior List
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
The key thing is very odd..

Is the guy that Is in the vid the one that was away though? And another housemate was home?
Totally missed this, sorry.. yeah the guy in vid (steve fallon) resided there and to this day still does. At the time the ‘housemate’ was a bloke sharing with him. Fallon was at work and can only assume police checked that out..the housemate is the one who made the witness statement..:

bluegirlz

Senior List
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
1. he is mouthy, more than people could understand. He has recounted the RB events as a third person, pushing blame to another person. In terms of jail time, a paedo is harder time than a rapist..thats why he wont admit to this one.

2. Opportunistic street stalker is correct! His 2 convicted murders, both were murdered within an hour of him sighting them. This rings true with RB..opportunity. We have already suggested that RB has willingly left the house, there was no evidence of any struggle, so we can assume se is on the street walking..opportunity is there..

3. funny you mention Anna Rosa Liva, this is connection being invested so POSSIBLY one of the 7 spoken about.
View attachment 880975 Just looking at the Louise bell case here is a map showing her house and pfennigs house - there was also another guy nearby that was originally charged. Not too far from Rhiannas place. Just a thought process I’m looking into.
Edit to add:

I think phennig was incarcerated at this time however suspect list for Louise could be interesting - looking into and will verify.
Is one of these locations Geesings place at the time of LB? Do you know the actual address or atleast street name?

would also be keen to know the others you’ve marked up too.

An arrest was made on the cold case murder of Michelle Bright a couple of days ago, so you never know I guess.

Just to add to this and which might be something to consider in this case, the man who was arrested for Michelle Bright's murder only lived two houses away from her family home.

Could be the same situation here, look at one of the neighbours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just to add to this and which might be something to consider in this case, the man who was arrested for Michelle Bright's murder only lived two houses away from her family home.

The former detective Arthur Allen was thinking along the same lines. I would like to think he found the house.

The former detective Arthur Allen was thinking along the same lines. I would like to think he found the house.

There's a few cold cases I've noticed recently where the victim has vanished from their home leaving things behind they would normally take like keys and wallet or purse.

If there's no evidence of a struggle inside the house which might point to disturbing an intruder when they got home, then its likely they simply ended up in a neighbours house, somewhere close enough they could still see their own house so not concerned at leaving the front door open? And with the intention of only being gone a couple of minutes.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
There's a few cold cases I've noticed recently where the victim has vanished from their home leaving things behind they would normally take like keys and wallet or purse.

If there's no evidence of a struggle inside the house which might point to disturbing an intruder when they got home, then its likely they simply ended up in a neighbours house, somewhere close enough they could still see their own house so not concerned at leaving the front door open? And with the intention of only being gone a couple of minutes.
I think its been mentioned there are a couple of scenarios ie

'can you help me find my kitten , I think it ran into your yard '
' hey come over and meet my friends'

I think its been mentioned there are a couple of scenarios ie

'can you help me find my kitten , I think it ran into your yard '
' hey come over and meet my friends'

Too easy, agree.

It would be interesting to know if there's been any studies done on people who simply vanish out of their houses. Whether there's enough information now that points towards a neighbour that in some circumstances, the police can target the whole block by door knocking and asking for entry to look around as a standard procedure. A few might refuse the cops for various other reasons ie. bong on the kitchen table but maybe something could be worked out where an independent might go in and overlook anything else.

Worth it imo if you're looking for a kid. Or lock it down, have a drone watching all movement maybe. Something ..

JWS2019

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is one of these locations Geesings place at the time of LB? Do you know the actual address or atleast street name?

would also be keen to know the others you’ve marked up too.
Sorry been MIA!
I could only find that Geesing used to live approximately 500 metres from Louise bells house. His address at trial of Louise was further away @ Ashley St, Torrensville.

JWS2019

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

My thoughts exactly at hearing about Michelle...

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Follow up on possible locations

They have started development on the site at the corner of Aldershot and Sherriffs Rd ie next to Tradelink site and not far from MVPS and Highwray Dve

View attachment 991042
I know the area pretty well, and before the freeway went through. I allways thought a site maybe at the back of the wine warehouse on Aldershot road.
I would image the area was searched fairly well. They mainly searched the Christie Creek area, from memory. But as the detective said, "she could be closer than people think". The area behind aldershot road was mainly scrubland, right up to brodie rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back